Dear Sir / madam,

I am battling with crpc 125 maintenance nearing 3 years! Paid more than 90%... But still opponent lawyer is not filing evidence. He is good at harassing me, taking dates n minting money! Wife not coming to court from 2.5 years but enjoying money! I changed 2 lawyers! Now the 3rd one... Is also not cooperating. When questioned something... They give noc!

*** Now opponent lawyer managed to issue FLW. Its been 3 months now... I asked my lawyer to appeal at high court! He says he has filed memo thrice... But HC not given dates due to hunger strike or limited judges in Bangalore. Now the date is on 3rd march 2018! What do i do? I have 70+ year old parents n the only son. Got nothing to recover at home. Will lose their life i am jailed! Who will take care of them when i am prisoned! Plz suggest.

Answer now

21 February 2018 at 15:03

Hindu succession act

Your Excellency
My query get resolved but still the financial position of the daughter is not capable to furnish the court fees is there any exemption available to the daughter from court fees or if i will file a private complaint against the brother who is not giving the share in the property of deceased mother to her daughter does it bring any fruitful result in the future.

Answer now

Anonymous
20 February 2018 at 14:24

Question regarding prohibited marriage

I'm a 24 year old female in love with a man of 24 yrs old from my maternal side.. He is my mother's father's sister's son.. we both are in love with each other from past 5yrs and are planning to get married to which our families don't support.. does this marriage is legal or does it come under prohibited marriages?? Please help..

Answer now

18 February 2018 at 12:03

Divorce

My dear experts
On 1.12.2016 marriage took place .nearly one month lived together at husband place no cohabitation between them.after 4 months a memorandum of understanding executed between them as there is no possibility to join both of them even elders advices them.both husband and wife along with their parents also signed and as per the MOU after one year the both has to file mutual Diverce petition before the court.
But now the wife is not coming to file mutual Diverce petition before the court.
As per the MOU husband has to pay an amount of rs 30000 as alimony and returned the articles on the date of MOU.
Husband is ready his part.
Kindly advice to husband what he has to do.can he file Diverce petition under section 13 of Hindu marriage act
I hope you experts Will give a proper advice on this regard.
Thanq in advance.

Answer now

Anonymous
14 February 2018 at 09:49

Acceptance of electronic evidences ?

I filled petition u/s 12-1-a HMA 1955 (Impotency of wife ) in 2016.. In Her W.S : she told that we lived under 1 roof for 23 days and we never done any physical relation between us.Even she told I was ready for physical relation and my husband never approached towards me
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I HAVE HER EVIDANCES
1st audio recording ---- conversation between us in which she told she had boyfriend so i need some time to adjust .
2nd audio recording ---- done after 25 days conversation between us in which she told me in aggressive way,,,dont touch me ,dont sleep near me ,i married you for money and property....
3rd audio recording ----done after 8 days between private marriage consellor and wife ,in which she told i willl not allow my husband to touch me for physical relation because husband doubt me,,and I dont have any boyfriend..
Q1) Does family court accept audio recording under Indian electronic evidance act .
Q2) In audio clip she willfully refuse for physical relation means its repugnance invincible aversion to sexual act means emotional impotncey so does the court can accept it ?
Q3) Is it Possible to add alternative relief in my petition as told in “Pramila case”?
Q4) Does the conversation between husband and wife audio recording is accepted in court ?
Q5) Does the conversation between wife and private marriage counsellor is accepted in family court ?

Answer now

Anonymous

I HAVE HER EVIDANCES
4th evidance: After 7th month of marriage my wife declared in public on general affidavit that she is unmarried ..
My questions
Q2) In audio clip she willfully refuse for physical relation means its repugnance aversion to sexual act means emotional impotncey so does the court can accept it ?
Q3) I hv submitted evidance affidavit of 12-1-a to judge ,now Can I add section 13-1(ia)(ib) as an alternative??,see this judgment:-. **M.J. Petition No.565/1992 was filed by the husband for nullity and alternatively for divorce. M.J. Petition No.272/1993 was filed by the wife for restitution of conjugal rights. Both the petitions were jointly heard and decided by a common judgment and order dated 31.10.1994 passed by the Family Judge, Pune. By the said common judgment, the marriage between the parties was annulled and also alternatively divorce was granted to the husband. The petition for restitution of conjugal rights preferred by the wife was dismissed.** for details check this site http://www.lawyerservices.in/Sou-Pramila-Shankar-Ghante-Versus-Shri-Shankar-Vishwanath-Ghante-2012-07-23

Q4) Is it possible to add alternative relief in same petition ? & does the family court accept recording between husband and wife ?

Read more at: http://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/ask_query.asp

Answer now

Anonymous
13 February 2018 at 15:18

Possible for alternative

I filled petition u/s 12-1-a HMA 1955 (Impotency of wife ) in 2016.. In Her W.S : she told that we lived under 1 roof for 23 days and we never done any physical relation between us.Even she told I was ready for physical relation and my husband never approached towards me ..... ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I HAVE HER EVIDANCES
1st audio recording ---- conversation between us in which she told she had boyfriend so i need some time to adjust .2nd audio recording ---- done after 25 days conversation between us in which she told me in aggressive way,,,dont touch me ,dont sleep near me ,i married for your money and property....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My questions
Q1) Does family court accept audio recording under Indian electronic evidance act 65B ?
Q3)I hv submitted evidance affidavit of 12-1-a to judge ,now Can I add section 13-1(ia)(ib) as an alternative??,see this judgment:-.
**M.J. Petition No.565/1992 was filed by the husband for nullity and alternatively for divorce. M.J. Petition No.272/1993 was filed by the wife for restitution of conjugal rights. Both the petitions were jointly heard and decided by a common judgment and order dated 31.10.1994 passed by the Family Judge, Pune. By the said common judgment, the marriage between the parties was annulled and also alternatively divorce was granted to the husband. The petition for restitution of conjugal rights preferred by the wife was dismissed.** for details check this site http://www.lawyerservices.in/Sou-Pramila-Shankar-Ghante-Versus-Shri-Shankar-Vishwanath-Ghante-2012-07-23

Q4)If any lawyer interested to fight my case than please wellcome. Phone 7798764393

Answer now

Anonymous
12 February 2018 at 23:31

Possible to amendment ?

I filled a case in Pune Family court u/s 12-1(a) of HMA 1955. in 2016... I have submitted my evidence affidavit to judge .My cross examination by opposite lawyer have not taken yet ..So is it possible now to amendment for Section 13(1)(ia)(ib) of the Hindu Marriage Act...in that affidavit....
If its possible pls let me know ....
my phone no.7798764393.

Answer now

11 February 2018 at 14:56

Rcr pro and con

Dear Experts
I am married from last 14 years. I have a daughter of 3 years. I was working in South earlier, moved to another metro in North for job. Since my profile jobs are very less in South due to my domain industries base
1. My wife has not joined me from last one year, they still stay in south in my flat. I work in North. My mother take care of small daughter in south . I have senior executive profile cannot compromise my career since I have another half of my career years service , I have to move to another cities as good opportunity comes. My wife is also in job earn rs 20000 per month salary. I have assured many times I will give her sufficient money equivalent of her salary even she leaves the job. She has not joined me as of now.
2. My wife has stopped having marital relations with me from last 2.4 years. I have told many times to her not to do so still she do not listen .

If I file RCR on ground of 1. Not joining me 2. Not having relationship with me from 2 years.
what are pros and cons of RCR
Is there any resolution of this without divorce?. I have tried all counselling, spoken to her parents but nothing worked. I want to resolve this issue without divorce.
I am willing to give in writing even I will give her pocket expenses more than her salary when she leaves job and joins me where every I move ( any metro). In fact she will get Rs 20000 job where ever I move
Chand

Answer now

Anonymous

my wife filed case under crpc 125 in Judicial Magistrate court. the interim maintenance order will come soon. In case of any adverse order against me, how can I challenge the interim maintenance order in higher court ?
My query is under which section can I challenge the the interim order and in which court ?
thanking you in advance--

Answer now

×