Anonymous
17 February 2019 at 14:32

Marrying second cousin

I am loving my mother's mother sisters daughters daughter since from 8 n half years we both are in love each other. I am Hindu gowda s .I can talk to our parents and get married

Answer now

Anonymous
14 February 2019 at 23:42

My husband is missing for past 1 month

We had big fight, since then he is not coming home. What to do in this case? Bilal U Gani is his name Help me find him,

Answer now

Anonymous

Beware of the following FAKE ID's (OM PRAKASH) on LCI

Kumar Doab, JCVASHISTA, Sachin, 498a sufferer, Advocate Arzoo raj, NJS RAJKUMAR, OM PRAKASH.

All are fake ID of single person by name sachin.

His wife filed 498a case on him because of years of torture. She finally succeeded in running away from his parents house were she was tied and kept. Filed 498a and this bhadwa was in jail and is out on bail. He is on the prowl for unsuspecting woman. Please do not follow advice of these IDs. More importantly do not share your phone number or call any number given by these IDs.

He will give one eyewash reply and take phone number and then conduct his business of luring men and woman.

Answer now

27 January 2019 at 21:10

Reg divorce and

Hi Sir,
I have applied for divorce. My lawyer asked fixed amount to finish the case. I accepted and paid 90% till now. Suddenly he is asking for more money.
I am unable to pay as my financial situation is not good. I need to appear in the court for giving " my statement" next month as my wife didnt appear in the court.
I am asking my lawyer to give the document to me and planning to arrange another layer. But he is saying all the reason in the world.
I am planning to appear in the the court on the next hearing. I am also planning to complain about my lawyer in the court for not giving the documents to me as he is asking more money.
If my lawyer doesnt appear in the court , is there any issue for me giving statements in the court(case status is "Ex-Parte Evidence")

Pleas give me some suggestion on this how to proceed further. I am struggling with out proper job and financially become weak.
For Any help on this , i would be thankful.

Answer now

01 January 2019 at 21:13

Can a woman file divorce

Hello experts,
My sister is married from past 18yrs and her husband has become an alcoholic since past 10yrs and doesn't work. My sister is managing all expenses by working. They have 2 daughters. My sister is fed up of this man's alcoholism. She wants to file a divorce, can she do so?
Can you please guide me? She is in huge depression and under mental stress. Please give your expert opinion.

Pankaj Patil

Answer now

29 December 2018 at 14:19

High court response

Respected Lawyers,

If I apply for quashing of a case running in a lower court before the high court, what are the chances that the high court may create new problems for me instead of giving me relief?

I want to apply before the high court for quashing of a case but at no cost want the high court create new pains for me.

Thanks and regards

Answer now

23 December 2018 at 13:35

Divorce case

Hi,
Priti's divorce course is going on in the family court. Can she take a fresh loan for marriage of her sister and brother. Her sister and brothr salary is less hence it is tough to get loan of 7 lakhs for them.
This loan will be taken on house mortgage and EMI will be paid from salary account of Priti. So can Priti take loan? Because she has to show salary account bank statement in the court which will reflect EMI. What will be impact of this on her case?
Please guide.
Thanks.

Answer now

Sir
My divorce case is pending in Family court jaipur and I have filed a case for child custody and interim access to child under sec 26 HMA 1955 and it has been registered as seperate and independent case. Now opposite party Adv has opposed by Appl under order 7 rule 11 that it can only be filed in divorce case as a simple Application. Kindly provide citation or suggestions to support of this.
I have heard that it can be run independent in family court.

Answer now

26 October 2018 at 15:34

Sure name change

Respected sir/madam... Iam Balakrishna chirra , i have a problem with my sure name....Actually my Real name is Balakrishna Yallavula, but from the childhood , i studied at my Uncles home his name is Kondaiah Chirra, then in my school days my Teacher written his name as father, then my name changed as balakrishna chirra, S/O kondaiah chirra,in 10th class to PG , Ration card,aadhar card, in passport also, then i got married , now i want change my childrens sure name as yallavula, please sugges me how to proceed ....

Answer now

×