Dear Members the recent decision of suprem court 15 dec 2016 stated that all liquire serving and selling outlets should be closed which come in the radius of 500 meter of state / national highway ....does this order includes the roads running inside out the city and if yes are there any remedied or chances to be saved by this decision also what option does the government have to turn the table around also the honurable court has issued the order under article 142 ....what does it mean kindly clarify

Answer now

08 February 2017 at 11:41

Catagory converts obc (ncl) to ur

Hello sir/madam,
My name is mahesh and I am qualify SSC junior engineer 2015 under OBC non creamy layer category. I have a OBC non creamy layer certificate which is issued between 10 January 2017. my certificate is not issued as per date prescribed date in notification. (According to notification certificate should be issued between August 2012 to February 2016).During the document verification Sscnr convert my category OBC non creamy layer to UR due to this obc certificate prescribed date issue.I
want to tell you sir,DOPT O.M. F.No. 36036/2/2013 Estt. (Res-1) published on 31 march 2016 in which clearly mention the validity of non creamy layer certificate issued during any month of the financial year 2016-17 covering 3 preceding financial years 2013-14,2014-15,2015-16 be accepted by the concerned authorities for any appointment or recruitments which would be valid during the period April 2016 to March 2017.
Guide me sir,what can I do for my job?
Thank you.

Answer now

16 February 2016 at 11:06

Querry about letter petition

I want to seek advise advise about letter petition. Is affidavit necessary in it, what should a laymen do when his affidavit is refused to be attested by oath stating absence of lawyer. Do such petition can be submitted by hand or are required to be send through post only.

Answer now

18 November 2015 at 12:30

Oc and cc

1. One of the builders which we have visited is confirming that apartment building which does not have any floors above G+ 5 Floors and are small buildings do not need OC and CC.

This will be cleared once akrama sakrama is passed.

Is this TRUE.

2. Also If the property has A-Karta and do not have oc CC and have small deviations.Can we buy those apartments? Will there be any legal issues in future?

Answer now

Hello Everyone

I want to know about the law under which Charity Commissioner gives permission to collect "CHANDA" for festival celebrations on roads such as Ganesh festival or Dahihandi (in maharashtra).

Such "CHANDA" is shown as donation but mostly it is collected forcefully for their enthusiasm.

Thank You in Advance

Answer now

I am looking for rummy & poker license in West Bengal . Plz guide me or tell me in details how can I take rummy & poker license in West Bengal

Answer now

24 June 2015 at 12:38

Domicile mumbai

Hi respected Sir/Madam,

My doubt is related to domicile certificate My daughter is born in Dubai 2000 but completed her education from Sr. KG to SSC in Mumbai (2004 - 2015) Now for her further education in Mumbai/India I need to apply for Domicile. As a mother I already have Mumbai Domicile.

Kindly suggest me whether she (daughter ) is eligible to get Domicile certificate from Mumbai and what documents required.

Thanks !!!

Answer now

Anonymous
19 June 2015 at 08:54

sc st atrocity

Sir... A girl proposed me and we were in relation for 3longvyears... Now me got some problems and instead of solving them she tell to their parents... And that too in such a way that... She made my name bad... Her mom calls me and scolded me by abusing me taking my caste... Am an Sc.. I took a step forward and went to their home and explained everything to her parents... There also they use bad words on my caste,.. Can I file a complaint on them..!!??

Answer now

×