Our Housing Complex have applied for drinking water connection with the Hyderabad Metro Water Supply and Sewerage Board. They have agreed to provide Bulk Supply Connection.

As we found the charges levied worth about a one crore for providing connection, which not affordable from our side sought relaxation of norms for payment under certain heads which neither adjustable nor refundable. But got reply that, all charges are levied as per the Board norms and need to pay compulsory, only on RWH Structure consultancy services charges are adjustable.

We wrote to the Government of Telangana and as there's no response from it and due date for the payment as per order has ended.

we seek experts opinion can challenge the orders for relaxation of norms of payments through State Consumer Commission and is there a chance of orders from the commission to government to review the payment orders as requested by us?

Answer now

hello
i am a businessman from gujarat
i want to start a a firm based on game on skill in gujarat
but there is no clear picture whether i can start from gujarat or not
please suggest

Answer now

Anonymous

Can Chief Minister or Prime Minister can decide any Ordinary person to stay in their respective state or not.
Can Chief Minister or Prime Minister can decide any Ordinary person lively hood choice in INDIA.
Can Chief Minister or Prime Minister can decide the Location of Stay of Ordinary Person in respective State.

Answer now

Anonymous
04 March 2018 at 14:21

Can cm & pm can offer government job

An Person is resigned his Job as Assistant Executive Engineer from Central Government in Jan 2016
Can This person re join the above Government Job. Now after Jan 2018. His Resignation was accepted then in Jan 2016.

Further Can Prime Minister or Chief Minister or Indian Revenue Services Officer or any other minister or Influential person or Politicians can offer anybody a Government Job.

Can Prime Minister or Chief Minister or Indian Revenue Services Officer can force anybody to Join any Government job by using influence or their vested Power.

Answer now

Anonymous
09 February 2018 at 14:35

Query

whether disinheriting and disowning a transgender on exclusionary grounds of being a transgender is legal ? please reply from both the sides means from the side of transgender and also from the side of the parents

Answer now

11 January 2018 at 09:05

Judgement

applied for trb job case and mark was awarded but after final hearing too magistrate postponded the case for 5 days but more than one month over judgement is not issued and no date is given about the case. How long a case can be postponed for judgement alone

Answer now

Dear Members the recent decision of suprem court 15 dec 2016 stated that all liquire serving and selling outlets should be closed which come in the radius of 500 meter of state / national highway ....does this order includes the roads running inside out the city and if yes are there any remedied or chances to be saved by this decision also what option does the government have to turn the table around also the honurable court has issued the order under article 142 ....what does it mean kindly clarify

Answer now

08 February 2017 at 11:41

Catagory converts obc (ncl) to ur

Hello sir/madam,
My name is mahesh and I am qualify SSC junior engineer 2015 under OBC non creamy layer category. I have a OBC non creamy layer certificate which is issued between 10 January 2017. my certificate is not issued as per date prescribed date in notification. (According to notification certificate should be issued between August 2012 to February 2016).During the document verification Sscnr convert my category OBC non creamy layer to UR due to this obc certificate prescribed date issue.I
want to tell you sir,DOPT O.M. F.No. 36036/2/2013 Estt. (Res-1) published on 31 march 2016 in which clearly mention the validity of non creamy layer certificate issued during any month of the financial year 2016-17 covering 3 preceding financial years 2013-14,2014-15,2015-16 be accepted by the concerned authorities for any appointment or recruitments which would be valid during the period April 2016 to March 2017.
Guide me sir,what can I do for my job?
Thank you.

Answer now

×