Anonymous
22 February 2018 at 21:13

About commissions in cpc

sir

how can we pray the court for advocate comissioner for examine the witnesses through petition accompany affidavit or we can ask orally. can any one tell me the example format for applying

Answer now

21 February 2018 at 09:45

Revenue site under BBMP

A,B,C are the brothers got 20 guntas land through panchayath parikath in 2001 .and mr. A,B,C together executed notarised GPA in favour of MRS. D after one moth MRS.D Along with C (Mr.C got this s A,B,C are the brothers got 20 guntas land through panchayath parikath in 2001 .and mr. A,B,C together executed notarised GPA in favour of MRS. D after one moth MRS.D Along with C (Mr.C got this site as his share)executed a registered sale deed in favour of Mr.E in 2010 now this vacant site in bbmp limit,E transferd B khatha in his name @2015 ,and after that Mr A,B,C brothers together made registerd partition deed including my vacant site also...is there any legal complications arise in future..any suggession for securing my property in future
ite as his share)executed a registered sale deed in favour of Mr.E in 2010 now this site in bbmp limit,E transferd B khatha in his name @2015 ,and after that Mr A,B,C brothers together made registerd partition deed including my vacant site also...is there any legal complications arise in future..any suggession for securing my property in future.

Answer now

15 February 2018 at 14:32

Agriculture land dispute

Sir/Madam,

My name is ramamurthy living in bangalore, born in Tarimela village , Anantapur Dt. andhrapradesh.

My father has two brothers. He died in 1987. They had been combined families till July 1995. They divided in Dec 1995. They had 21 acre ancestor land in the
same area in tarimela village ,Anantapur Dt,AP. This land was not registered. But there is land records in mandal revenue office. After separation they divided
the 21 acre land and each brother got 7 acres. My father share of land( 7 acre) is on my mothers name. As i mentioned above this land is not registered, we
have only pass book on my mothers name issued by mandal revenue officer.

My younger uncle (younger brother of my father) sold his share of 7 acre land in 2006 and it was registered on buyers name. The buyer insisted me and my mother
to sign on the above registered sale deed executed in 2006, eventhough the land belongs to my younger uncle. In this registered sale deed, the bullock cart
path way in our share of adjacent 7 acre land was also mentioned. Now the buyer of land trying to dig bore well on this bullock cart path way. Is buyer needs
separate sale agreement/deed for the above bullock cart path way in our land? Can he occupy this path way for other purpose than using it for only bullock
cart? Kindly help how to proceed with this case?

Ramamurthy

Answer now

This is mainly Promissory Note Case under Indian Negotiable Act. I filed case against LR's of a demised person. Opponent Advocate is available on record. I filed a petition for attachment of 10 properties. However, court attached 04 properties only. Aggrieved by this I approached High Court and the same was allowed by High Court with a direction to approach Lower Court. Accordingly, I filed another petition in the lower court and the same was allowed with a direction to serve notices to parties (2 sisters) and given time of 48 hours. Only one sister received notice and another sister avoiding the same. In mean time One of the property got auctioned by the Bank. Now, we filed another petition to serve notice to Advocate on record or paper publication and the same is delaying by the opponent advocate by giving counter as there is no such provision or judgement to serve notice to Advocate on record. Kindly provide me your valuable suggestion along with relevant rule position and referable judgments.

Answer now

Anonymous
15 February 2018 at 10:43

Property from my brother

Hi, my father property house and commercial properties are with my brother. He is not answering about my part in the property.my father is not ready to give the property to anyone. It is not ancentral property. But my brother is in my native place. Iam far away from that place. So he use the house, and he don't have the job, he takes up the business. And no one ask him about the money. My father is afraid to ask him the shops rent. And he don't want quarrels. Iam having two children.
What my question is after my father, my brother will give the share in that property
There is no will for that property just he is enjoying with the money, bcoz we are very afraid to ask our share.
My father said that after his death go to court.. Before that don't quarrel each other
What should I do.. Give me advice

Answer now

Anonymous
14 February 2018 at 08:55

Substitute serving notice to advocate

This is mainly Promissory Note Case under Indian Negotiable Act. I filed case against LR's of a demised person. Opponent Advocate is available on record. I filed a petition for attachment of 10 properties. However, court attached 04 properties only. Aggrieved by this I approached High Court and the same was allowed by High Court with a direction to approach Lower Court. Accordingly, I filed another petition in the lower court and the same was allowed with a direction to serve notices to parties (2 sisters) and given time of 48 hours. Only one sister received notice and another sister avoiding the same. In mean time One of the property got auctioned by the Bank. Now, we filed another petition to serve notice to Advocate on record or paper publication and the same is delaying by the opponent advocate by giving counter as there is no such provision or judgement to serve notice to Advocate on record. Kindly provide me your valuable suggestion along with relevant rule position and referable judgments.Thanks

Answer now

12 February 2018 at 15:56

unregistered notary

An unregistered notary done by my grandfather (1995) of a shop which is owned by him to my mother when I M minor...just after the death of my father(1992). We are in possession from 1987 ,when my father was alive...Till the year 2017 no one has claimed on the property... We are from Muslim family. Many times verbally my grandfather​ had committed about the property that my father was owner..and after Father we the children were the owner...and on simple stamp he has given the property with some condition.. which we have fully followed .

Answer now

Anonymous
12 February 2018 at 13:27

Inheritance rights

Would like to know the status of property whether belongs to inherited, facts as below;
We are three children to our parents. A self acquired property belongs to grant father got executed and registered on my mother name in 1980, later the same transferred to my brother in 1996 and registered before local SRO without consent of two other brothers. I am the elder and in possession of that property and made substantial structural changes with permission from local authority.
Hence would like to know whether the property comes under category of inheritance property or not. If so please suggest due remedies.

Answer now

Anonymous
08 February 2018 at 09:01

Shop establishment act

Respected Learned Counsel,

As per the recent notification by the government that the shop will remain open for 24 hours so what is the exact process to apply for the 365 days opening licence in maharashtra particularly in a taluka like ambernath which is located in the thane district because i came to know that taluka is exempted from the scheme.Please guide me whom to approach for such licence.My client is continuously asking for the same.
please provide me your valuable suggestion on the above mentioned query?
Kind Regard-Advocate Pradeep Mishra

Answer now

Anonymous
08 February 2018 at 08:56

Indian partnership act 1932

Respected Learned counsel,

My query get resolved but now just i would like to know that is it compulsory to submit no objection of legal heir on the stamp paper which is to be notarized or if it is written on the plain paper will also sufficient for submission in the bank?

I would like to provide my heartily wishes to all the experts that they do continue the best possible answer to an independent practicising lawyer like me.
Kind Regards-Advocate Pradeep Mishra

Answer now

×