24 June 2019 at 08:08

Member in Flat Owner Association

We have registered our Flat Owner Association under Tamil Nadu Societies Registration Act 1975. Is there any restriction that one EC member can continue for certain period only. If so, kindly indicate relevant section under Tamil Nadu Societies Regn.Act. kindly clarify.

Answer now

Anonymous
07 June 2019 at 18:44

regarding police CSR report

I got a CSR on January , but still now there is no info from police , I need to know is there any validity for CSR report , please update me

Answer now

09 May 2019 at 20:49

Settling written off loan

I have few personal loans/credit card dues that are unpaid since January 2010 which makes it to a complete unpaid period of 9 years. Therefore, it has been written off by the banks I own it to.

I am still going through financial crisis and cant pay the banks as per their demand so what is the best legal course to take here as they are harassing me to pay it up.

Professional advice is what I am looking at so that I can come out of this issue. I will read through the comments to my post and possibly hire the one who I think is really taking interest in my case with a proper resolution advice and approach.

Answer now

Respected Sir/Madam,
Can an applicant appear himself before a Tribunal replacing a hostile advocate ?
(Suit is going on).
If yes, what is the procedure ?
Thanking you,
Truly yours,
J.K.Das.

Answer now

Sir I m plaintiff in civil suit. Matter is for defendant evidence but till now defendant not file evidence while someone file affidavit but he is not defendant.
Matter posted for plaintiff (our) say but my advocate not inform me nor takes any objection and honorable court read and record this affidavit

what can I do to oppose this affidavit and for no evidence by defendant.

Pls guide and help

Answer now

Ours is defunct society for 20 years in Tamilnadu.it was originally registered under societys Act 1975 in Tamilnadu. Petition to registrar was done but they have no power. Need court direction.. please advise

Answer now

Dear Expert, I need your help.
Property is situated in Maharashtra Pune district region.
A and B two cousin acquired property jointly from both there self earnest money equally 20 years back.
A and B each has 1/2 share in the property. But 3/4th share of property is possessed by B and 1/4 share in property is possessed by A.
B is doing from last 8 days some changes in internal structure of 3/4th share possessed by him without A's consent. B also planning to give his some portion/part in 3/4th share property possessed by him on lease after the completion of structural changes.
B published an advertisement in the newspaper regarding the rented propery on lease.
A's a lawyer now suggested to file suit for requesting a permanant injunction with suit of partition and possession.
A will file Either suit for partition, possession and "consequential relief" of permanent injunction OR suit for partition, possession and permanent injunction.

Query is:
Q. What is the difference between consequential relief of permanent injunction and just only permanent injunction in partition suit?
Q. What is the meaning of consequential relief and is there any prime importance or mandatory to it include in partition suit?
Q. Is there more stamp duty need to pay for consequential relief of permanent injunction instead of just only word permanent injunction in partition suit?

Answer now

29 March 2019 at 17:43

Painting of rental house

I have occupied a rental house in Trichy. House owner has painted nearly half portion of the house and other half was painted at my cost. I have provided split AC in the hall by opening a small hole. Now when vacating, I have properly closed the hole with white cement . There is no mention in agreement that I have to paint when vacating. Owner asking me to paint. Is it correct , since for normal wear and tear, tenant is not responsible. Kindly clarify.

Answer now

29 March 2019 at 10:42

Mumbai rent act

100 years old building collapsed and all the tenants had vacated 7 years prior to this.New building is constructed by landlord without noc from us as a tenant.A case is filed against the 9 successors out of 27 successors of the said property because addresses and whereabouts of them is not known. the cantonment board record is having the title names of 5 which are already dead.One of the successor has accepted the court summons and appeared without appointing the lawyer.He insisting the court to serve the summons on all the 27 successors and then he will appoint a single lawyer with their understanding.Thus unnecessary delaying the matter. we have no possession of our rented premises. is it possible to take the matter to higher court.It is very difficult to find the where about of all the successor advise for speedy decision

Answer now

Anonymous

My father's name doesn't have surname in my 10,12 & Aadhar card but appears on my graduation & master's degree (e.g XY in 10 & XYZ in graduation).However his name in his certificate is XYZ . I lately applied for passport on the basis of 10 certificate .
I am concerned that such differences in father's name will create any issue in visa application or other aspects.
Please suggest can I resolve this issue with one & same person affidavit.

Answer now

×