Anonymous
24 November 2017 at 13:16

Fraud by employee

i start a small business and appoint a person for doing tax filing. he is all the taxation work for last 2 years i blindly believe on him. he always ask for money for filing the tax i give him on the faith. after 2 years when i ask him some papers he denied. then i know he is not doing anything not file a single rupee. he own me approx 5 lacs rupee. now he denied to give me the documents. what is the legal right have so i can recover my docs and money.

Answer now

24 November 2017 at 10:47

Harrasment and humilation at workplace

.
I am school teacher.. harrased by my school headmaster over phone over leave issues which I took due to my health issue... he used offensive language and caused me mental depression... I have gallstones and it caused me severe pain due to unavailability of medical facility at my workplace so I went to my home after leaving application at my room owners house which is near to school... leave was extended to 3days as I was under treatment... without knowing reason he verbally used offensive language and left no words causing mental agony

Answer now

24 November 2017 at 08:46

Writ petition

Respected Experts, Kindly advise whether writ petition can be filed against SBI Life Insurance Company Limited as it is a private insurance company. Or i should make Respondent/Party to IRDA.. Actually it is a case of unfair termination of my insurance agency which was my only source of living.

Answer now

22 November 2017 at 08:20

Regarding property

I am Naga Nithesh s/o late Ramesh. My father married my mother as his first wife is issueless and she expired (1st). My father married my mother when his 1st wife is alive. Even he expired now. My 1st mother as I call her got some ancestral property through court partition (as her brother denied to give peoperty) . But her brother got stay on titles as well as filed a case that my dad and I are not legal heirs and property goes back to him as it is ancestral property. My dad after expiry of my 1st mother impleded in the case and start fighting and expired 3 months back. Am I a legal heir to them can I claim the property?

Answer now

19 November 2017 at 19:39

Owner tenant oral agreements in ap.

Hi, We have given commercial shops for rent during last 20 to 25 years. None of them have any agreements papers for it. All are oral agreements. As the building life has been expired more than 60 years, we like to demolish it and reconstruct a commercial building. As there is risk of life under the premises.
But the tenant are not vacating the shops even through we have said them many times. How we can vacate them, as i know if we put a civil case it will take years. Is there any other ways to solve the problem, Kindly advice.

Answer now

19 November 2017 at 18:57

Rights of bonafide purchaser

B sold property to C. C sold it to D. A files a case on D stating that D encroached A's Property. The proof submitted by A is Pahani (land revenue record copy before 1992). During X examination he stated that B got degree for the property (A and B are brothers , propert was acquired by their father) , he did not explain how got from the degree of his brother, lawyers have not probed further once he stated te above fact. Now after 5 years , when we thought it came to an end. A's lawyer issued notices to B & C.
Land was in te name of B in records when he sold it.
B - 1992 onwards was in the possession
C 1995-2003
D 2003- onwards.,
Whaether it is correct for A to now give notice to B & C , having not mentioned about them so long and based his case entirely on encroachment of land by D.
What is the position of D likely. does it anyway depend on proceedings against B & C.

Answer now

08 November 2017 at 22:20

civil act

Please the rules and process of bombay civil court for certified copy by post.

Answer now

08 November 2017 at 21:56

Call for witness

Can I call witness from management side

Answer now

07 November 2017 at 12:30

Gpa

Sir
If a GPA executor dies , then the GPA holder terminates is happen

In this i need a citation in support of GPA not valid after death of executor

Answer now

05 November 2017 at 22:13

advocate commissioner report

Sir, the advocate commissioner report has been scrapped by sub judge in first appeal for reason that the suit property was measured by a sale deed marked as plaintiff side document 1 given by plaintiff lawyer during commissioner,s measurement.whether is it not proper to give a marked document to commissioner by plaintiff lawyer.

Answer now

×