Dear Experts
Request guidance in the following case
A Public Ltd company had placed order on us through a shell company but taken Advance Bank Guarantee in its own name ( No direct involvement of payments also )
The company is declared Bankrupt by RBI and has IRP sitting on it.
100 % tailor made material is ready for last 1 year, out of which 40 % material lifted after payment and adjustment of advance to that tune.
We filed claim with IRP but was rejected on grounds of not being a registered vendor of company.
The company is forcing us to extend BG every three months and pressuring us to withdraw case of claim against shell company and on giving in writing that we will not file a claim, they will take the material to the extend of balance advance amount and return BG.
This is in knowledge of IRP personal in charge now, who says that they cannot interfere and neither give assurance of non encashment of BG.
What is the remedy available for us, a SSI unit, whose 50 % money is lying dead and are incurring BG extension charges ?
Vikram

Answer now

I want to open an institute by which I can also provide various courses with certificates like PG Diploma certificate and normal certificate which is approved by the government as well.

Answer now

06 December 2017 at 22:15

Short notice period

I am an employee to where we two months notice period but now the situation is i have an better opportunity but need to join there within 15 days.
I have spoken my current RM & HR spoke they don't accept with short notice period.
I have put resignation in system aswell via mail.
Also tried my best with RM & HR but they refuse & say they don't give relieving.
Our HR policy say as give below.
In the event an employee chooses to terminate employment with the Company, the Company shall have the right to refuse acceptance of basic salary deduction in lieu of notice period and require an employee to continue to serve the Company during the notice period or any part thereof. The Company may, for the duration of the notice period or any part thereof, require the employee to not take up employment or any other engagement (including as a consultant or advisor), whether full time or part time, with any person or entity which is in business, or plans to commence business competing with the business of the Company.

In case of any exceptional circumstances if notice period waiver is required to be given, post logging the exit online by the employee, reporting manager should contact unit HR with the Functional Head’s recommendation. Based on the request, Unit HR Head can take a decision on the waiver of notice period. All such waivers approved by the Unit HR Head should reach the processing team at HR Activ by e-mail along with the online F&F inputs / checklists.
Please tell me how i manage.
I don't want to loose this opportunity.

Answer now

Hello, can you please let me know what are the legal formalities to transfer the ownership of proprietorship firm to legal hires on death of sole proprietor. Can legal hire file the income tax return of the firm in there name in between the time period of death and transfer of ownership of the firm.

Answer now

06 November 2017 at 23:16

Sla & non compete

So, I have been working at a small technology company since two years now.
For the 1st year i received training(Cost from my Salary 1.5lacs) and worked at the same company..
For the 2nd year i was outsourced to a bigger company.
The SLA is of 3 years and consequences are an amount of 1.5 lacs.
The non compete states that i cannot join their client.
Will it be against the companies agreement if i leave to join the bigger company (although i am paying the service agreement amount and i have no trade secrets of the company).

Answer now

29 September 2017 at 15:56

What are special forces of state

What are the special forces of State government in Uttar pradesh?
1. What is defination of special forces ?
2.Special investigation team(SIT) of up police is special state forces or not?
3. How can I get the list of State special forces? RTi filled to Up home department but no rpy

Answer now

27 September 2017 at 14:43

Salary revision & pf

Hi all,

I started my career just 9 months before. I am working as a HR in a startup company. The company is registered in 2014. Need your advice on the below mentioned query.

Situation: Recently one of my employee gross salary got revised from 50000/month to 30000/month because of performance issue. Instead of terminating him management offered the reduced package and the employee accepted the reduced package. His Basic salary was 17500 for 50000/month. Now I have to give the new salary break up?

Query: As per law can I reduce his basic salary from 17500 to 10500?
- If no please explain why is it not possible with supporting law or Act.
- If yes, how it will affect the PF?

Thanks in advance

Answer now

02 September 2017 at 21:45

Partnership of ngos

Can 2 different NGOs registered as society, form a Partnership togather to run a school, whereby the management will be handled by the jointly by the partnership.
Case is:-
There is a school named*********** and 2 different NGOs are AWEWS and Aurora, which are registered as society with the concerned authority, have jointly founded the school and are willing to form a single entity which will be jointly owned by these 2 NGOs and a team of academic and administrative has been put in place and the management is to be controlled by any single entity, which in turn is be jointly owned by these 2 NGOs. Hope I made my point clear. Looking forward for your response.
Kindly enlighten with your wit.
Thank you.

Answer now

I want to start selling spy camera items , how would it is a crime if I give proper bill to the consumer and take his Id proof for our reference ,

Answer now

16 August 2017 at 20:50

Closure of limits

Sir My bank closed and released me no dues certificate on 25th july 2017 And On 14th aug 2017 has marked lein on some amount from my account as closure charges for that limit Is it legal in banking ?

Answer now

×