22 October 2018 at 21:23

law practice

Environment being our only home needs to be chastened.The only way to make it so is to make it what it is supposed to be "lush green" with ofcourse crystal clear water bodies. As humans we are not doing any help but constantly degrading our home.
And i am done watching devastation around. I am an engineering student working in energy sector to harness pollution free energy. Being done with everything going wrong with my home makes me sick.
I have decided to legally sue these mercyless fools and save environment with best of my efforts. And for that i want to practice environmental law.so can i pursue any law course which would help me catering my intentions? Llb would be much hectic and time consuming. Other than llb, is there any course of less time period to become lawyer?

Answer now

Anonymous

Subject: I got� �Physically and mentally Assaulted(&)ragged��by seniors of our Department of Economics�

� � � � � � I am Dheeraj Nimmagadda, a student of UG 1st year economics got beaten by some seniors AbdulGuffer & Sohail Mahummad Ansari �of our department on 1st october night. let me inform you that 2 seniors of our department beat me and few other supporters of bussiness school #BBA Department
�due to Unsounded behavior towards those� seniors .I agree that i havent cared them in seniors few people.due to their behaviour� But you can ask the seniors� people and teachers of class .Behavior of me and please let me know you one thing Mam until now to�
�the thing is clear that� the people are begging And commanding� for the respect�
Incidents that they� marked to beat me�
#I haven't cared them�
#i haven't� obeyed the words� of those people .because i dint like due to they individual behavior�
#i sad fuckoff of literally by showing middle finger in when they said me to be clam and dint clap in� National surgical Strike and suddenly he started bad words like (Gudapagaladagutrha)its an telugu word means i will fuck your ass� " then i said ok what ever you want � go on
later on after some time i said them that using the words bro i didn't said to you� be cool ..then he asked my Room no i said B block B30 when i was in my room they came front of the door and� said me to come out� then i said you come in bro.��
then they started beating me....in� showing senior ism with me and i got frightened be seeing those people came with a gang and friends are trying to stop and they punished� my friends��
*and i was been clam i havent raised my voice they beating me again� and� due escape from this fight and i said sorry� �and� they called me out then to i got frightened� i said no i wont come� after long time �they called me out forcefully� �
And started to saying about this University� and how the seniors are powerful and they said you might� be think about to Complain About us� to the department and to the Vice Chancellor�
they cant� do they thing in this University� if they might to only they will suspend for one week nothing more then that
and they are saying the past Seniours to me� that Ma� final year students �who made a� strike infront of vc gate "but they didnt did any thing to him they might have an a enquiry commiety� and finally warns� us ,they� warnd me again here the law doesnt work here in this campus no one can� do anything even we known the people those people can go to vc with out any permission�
they says it is not Hyderabad� or any other�
�it is� Gulbarga� he the people are quite harsh even they� will murder for 30rs� and warned me lot .. i said ok� bro i escaped from there� and� recently murder happened in our University�
And it clearly shows No student have fear if he is doing wrong too�
�Mam or sir i want the� justice�
But i still� believe the justice and law they have to be punished as per the law and justice
�Even if you find any wrong of me i have to be punished as per the law� and i am looking for the justice��
Mam some of the words� i shouldn't� use but i have used those words to explain the Scenario clearly��
This message was true and genuine� and� i hope you understand my concern� i hope you will help me to ..not only me your judgement should be� mark of justice , This type of things should not have to be repeat in our campus ..
still if i said something wrong sorry for that�
#
And I complained to higher attorites at 2nd morning untill now no action has been taken against them nor me
And they are making wrong statements by the help of many students
Because they have huge contacts in this campus they made huge fake statements against me as that I used. Abuse language that I have used, I used to explain the situation exactly what happened..same words I used to explain
I became emotional and I used these word
If you are seniors then nothing to me it might be great full to your teachers and parents I respect the people who respects me..
And they again complained against me as I using vaulger words
Sir I don't know what to do. Sir please help me

Thankyou
Nimmagadda Dheeraj

Answer now

05 October 2018 at 19:25

Misspelt Surname

Dear sir

Greetings. My surname is Tali in my official documents. When I try to obtain Backward Caste certificate, I am not given the same on the reasons that Teeli/Teli is included in the list of the said castes. The surname of my father in the documents is Teeli. I tried to change the same in my documents but it is taking so long. I have to change documents right from my school to college in this matter.
Sir, is there a way I can get the said certificate without going through pains of changing all the documents. Is there any other way. I shall be looking forward to your reply.

Thanks in advance.
Naiem Ur Rehman

Answer now

Anonymous

I have completed my BscIT from mumbai university. I have been following up with college past 4 months for the same but they are not co-operating. I contacted university officials, they checked my case and told me my marksheet is pending because college has not summited my 1st year marks. Please help me with where and whom can i complain regarding this.
Thank You

Answer now

12 September 2018 at 13:15

validity of llb course

sir ,i was a student of llb.

Answer now

06 September 2018 at 10:29

Pg diploma course in business law

Dear Experts,

There is post - graduate diploma course in business and corporate law through distance education learning conducted by Symboisis Centre for Distance Learning. I sincerely request the experts to please give their opinions on the scope of the course in the law career. Or in the alternative can you please suggest any other colleges for distance learning of post graduation course in corporate laws ?

Priyanka Pai

Answer now

Anonymous
05 September 2018 at 16:19

Public offence

Sir/Mam please reply as soon as possible. . my name is ABC im a computer b.tech student . I did little mistake i caught by cop for drink in public place outside the hotel by chandigarh police. I after 3 hours of procedure i got bailed and FIR filled and i submit my fined 1000 in front of judge after they took my fingerprints on 4 paper and said we will distribute in four cities delhi, gurgaon, mohali, panchkula.. Im very scared im always prepares government exams .. is this shut the doar of government job right now im very guility .. If my family will get to know .. im never face my parents.. and probably i sucide.. so please help me.. im scared, dissapointed, guilty, ashamed of myself.

Answer now

Anonymous
02 September 2018 at 22:31

Police verification for govt job

I have been fined by a railway court,of a remote location, now should I mention this in the bio data form for govt job where it is asked if convicted/fined/arrested by any court of law. If I am going to mention it I'm sure I won't get selected and if I don't mention there's a chance I could get my dream job, so please tell me what should I do. Should I take the risk , what are the chances of getting caught in the police verification. Please answer as soon as possible.

Answer now

21 August 2018 at 21:34

Kalinga University

Hi All,

Just wanted to know if anyone has the judgement copy which says that students who have passed on or before 2005 in Kalinga University is valid. Kindly help urgently.

Archana

Answer now

Anonymous

Respected sir/madam,
I have completed my MS general surgery from pt jnmmc Raipur and I am bonded to work for 2 years in rural areas.. if I get selected for higher studies (super specialization) in middle of these two years, will I be allowed to persue higher studies and then come back and serve remaining bond?

Answer now

×