12 September 2018 at 13:15

validity of llb course

sir ,i was a student of llb.

Answer now

06 September 2018 at 10:29

Pg diploma course in business law

Dear Experts,

There is post - graduate diploma course in business and corporate law through distance education learning conducted by Symboisis Centre for Distance Learning. I sincerely request the experts to please give their opinions on the scope of the course in the law career. Or in the alternative can you please suggest any other colleges for distance learning of post graduation course in corporate laws ?

Priyanka Pai

Answer now

Anonymous
05 September 2018 at 16:19

Public offence

Sir/Mam please reply as soon as possible. . my name is ABC im a computer b.tech student . I did little mistake i caught by cop for drink in public place outside the hotel by chandigarh police. I after 3 hours of procedure i got bailed and FIR filled and i submit my fined 1000 in front of judge after they took my fingerprints on 4 paper and said we will distribute in four cities delhi, gurgaon, mohali, panchkula.. Im very scared im always prepares government exams .. is this shut the doar of government job right now im very guility .. If my family will get to know .. im never face my parents.. and probably i sucide.. so please help me.. im scared, dissapointed, guilty, ashamed of myself.

Answer now

Anonymous
02 September 2018 at 22:31

Police verification for govt job

I have been fined by a railway court,of a remote location, now should I mention this in the bio data form for govt job where it is asked if convicted/fined/arrested by any court of law. If I am going to mention it I'm sure I won't get selected and if I don't mention there's a chance I could get my dream job, so please tell me what should I do. Should I take the risk , what are the chances of getting caught in the police verification. Please answer as soon as possible.

Answer now

21 August 2018 at 21:34

Kalinga University

Hi All,

Just wanted to know if anyone has the judgement copy which says that students who have passed on or before 2005 in Kalinga University is valid. Kindly help urgently.

Archana

Answer now

Anonymous

Respected sir/madam,
I have completed my MS general surgery from pt jnmmc Raipur and I am bonded to work for 2 years in rural areas.. if I get selected for higher studies (super specialization) in middle of these two years, will I be allowed to persue higher studies and then come back and serve remaining bond?

Answer now

31 July 2018 at 16:02

Noc under emblems and names act 1950

May I get the information regarding the authority to whom to apply for NOC under emblems and names act 1950 for use of name of society to be registered under S R Act. 1860 in Maharashtra.

Answer now

27 July 2018 at 12:23

Cat principal bench delhi

i filed case in CAT Principal Bench Delhi, it has given judgment on 22.03.2018 but UPSC is not implementing it. I want to file Contempt in CAT hyderabad as am now staying hyderabad. Is it possible?

Answer now

26 June 2018 at 15:49

Regarding to OBC non creamy layer

My name is praveen,I am civil service aspirant.My father is a Retired Employee in Transport corporation in Andhra Pradesh.He is a class 4 employee & My mother is Primary school teacher(SGT) in Andhra pradesh.she is a class 3 employee.Their both salaries comes under below 8 lakhs.Am I eligible for OBC non creamy layer category???? I heard that irrespective of income if both parents are class 3 and class 4 status,,,will they comes under non creamy layer category????

Answer now

12 June 2018 at 11:50

I want to study llb

Dear sir,

My age now 30 i have completed degree in scince (B.SC).
Now i want join LLB 3 years course.
I want to question to you is good carrier scope is there in after completion of LLB

Please tell your opinion on these..

With reagrds
Pradeep

Please tell the opinions please i am waiting for your reply...

Answer now

×