Hello sir
The interviews of 56 candidates shortlisted on the basis of written examination conducted on 15-05-2016 for the post of [08] scientist B in the ministry of new and renewable energy were held from 11 to 13 April 2018
2 Out of total 56 candidates called for Interview, Only 50 appeared before the interview board
3. The board did not find any candidate suitable for appointment as scientist B in the ministry.keeping in mind the technical competence and preparedness required for this job
4. the weight age of marks in written examination and interview was 85 : 15
5 one candidate got 262 out of 300 marks in written examination where cut of for general category was 204 6. when we applied for RTI we got not information anything about interview mark , criteria for selection etc
7.there was no secure mark fixed in advertisement for interview and written examination
i want to consult should we file for case or not .would be beneficial .if we file for case which point should we highlights

Answer now

12 June 2018 at 11:50

I want to study llb

Dear sir,

My age now 30 i have completed degree in scince (B.SC).
Now i want join LLB 3 years course.
I want to question to you is good carrier scope is there in after completion of LLB

Please tell your opinion on these..

With reagrds

Answer now

sir,My name is DIVYA.I applied for TET exam.In application by mistake my name was entered wrongly as DIIVYA insted of DIVYA.I appeared for exam they allowed me for exam.Now i am Qualified in that exam.Then it causes any problem for my final selection.Plz advice me what i have to do???thanks

Answer now

12 June 2018 at 10:57

Regarding declaration of result

Sir/ Mam
I am a student of physiotherapy from HNB garhwal university. I have given my final year exams in January for session 2016- 2017 but the result is not yet declared. So my classmates are planning to write letter to chief justice of uttrakhand. Can you please guide me with this.

Answer now

20 February 2018 at 16:26

Failed 6th time inspite of revaluation

Can a exam result after 2 revaluations be challenged in court of Law?
If yes. Which court of law should be approached?
Can the student approach Consumer Redressal Forum? What relief can a Consumer Redressal Forum give for a student who has written a exam 9 times and failed even after asking for revaluation.

A answer script should be evaluated 3 times as per university rules. Each time the answer script is evaluated only 1 time. Revaluation occurs only after 3 evaluations have been done. In this case 1 evaluation is done and result announced. Along with this the front sheet where evaluators name and signature are present are missing in the photocopies given by the university.
The student is a Final Year Law Student in final semester under the 3 year LLB course under Karnataka Law University.

Help seeked are as follows:
Which court to approach.
Which are the relevant sections under CPC to ask for court intervention.

Experts are requested to guide so that a student’s life is saved.

Answer now

I am from a non-reputed university, and I want to know how to break into a good law firm (at least that pays around 30K per month in Southern India or Delhi, I guess).

What skills do you need to have on your resume?

Is becoming an inhouse cousel much easier?

If you could just help me out, probably by talking about your first hand experience, it will be great. In need of help...seriously.

Answer now

15 February 2018 at 08:37

Regarding disability act 2016

With respect to Disability Act 2016 which has specified speech and language as disability I need to know whether it includes Stammering or Stuttering . Please reply for my question.

Answer now

07 February 2018 at 14:02

educational name change certificate

Hello sir my name is basith ahamed but sslc, hsc,ug, certificates are name in basith ahmamed.then I am change tamilnadu gazette in my name is basith shamed.Then how steps are used in change my all certificates? Please good solution for me

Answer now


I have completed by B.com Degree from SIKKIM MANIPAL UNIVERSITY-DE, Commenced date November -2011 & completed as on November -2014.
I have a doubt about my degree is recognized or not, in this case I want to obtained a letter in this regards from The University Grant Commission (UGC).
I already sent many E-mail to UGC ( different Staff of UGC).
And, also communicating with Sikkim Manipal University-DE from last 3 months, they sent me a letter which was send by UGC to NEPAL RESIDENT STUDENT after the order of SIKKIM HIGH COURT, I did not have any other resolution in this regard.

Kindly, anyone know the legal procedure to obtain a letter from UGC in this regards please to inform me.

Thanking You

Puran chand

Answer now

28 January 2018 at 13:12

Acadamic question

As per initial survey revenue record(1958),survey no:353/1 is of 4 acres owned by 3 members .
survey no: 353/2 is of 8 Acres owned by 6 members (1.Mr.Ram, 2. Mr.B, 3.Mr.Dasaradh, 4.Mr.D, 5.Mr.E, 6.Mr.F)
but each person share is not mentioned in that record.
then, Re-survey done in 1967.
In between 1958 to 1967 there is no survey record.
As per Re-survey record(1967),survey no:353/1 is sub divided into 4 sub divisons of 1acre each (353/1,353/2,353/3,353/4)
survey no:353/2 is sub divided into 8 sub divisons of 1acre each (353/5,353/6,353/7,353/8,353/9,353/10,353/11,353/12).
it is clearly mentioned that S.No 353/10 is owned by Mr.Putra son of Mr. Lakshman in re-survey revenue record(1967).

Mr.Dasaradh has two sons Mr.Ram and Mr.Lakshman.
Mr.Ram has 3 sons, namely Mr.ramesh, Mr.suresh, Mr. Naresh.
Mr.Lakshman has 1 son ,namely Mr.Putra.

In 1974, Mr.Ravana bought 1 acre of land from Mr.ramesh son of Mr.Ram. in that sale deed it is mentioned that out of 8 acres in s.no 353/2, 1 acre of land sold by Mr.ramesh son of Mr.Ram to Mr.Ravana. there is no specific detail about the 1 acre survey number in that sale deed.

S.no: 353/10 is mutated into the name of Mr.Putra's wife and it is in the enjoyment of her.
due to old age of Mr.putra's wife , she left the village and staying with her children in city.
by taking this advantage Mr.Ravana son is trying to occupy the land of Mr.Putra's wife by showing the sale deed mentioned above.

now, Mr.putra's wife went to the court , and got the interim injuction order against Mr.Ravana's son.
Mr.Ravana's son submitted sale deed in the court and claiming S.No 353/10 because of no clarity about 1 acre land survey number purchased by Mr.Ravana.

Will Ravana's son get succeded in this case?

Answer now


  LAWyersclubindia Menu