ANIL KUMAR GUPTA

This Query has 1 replies

I fail to understand that while Supreme Court of India is promptly taking up petitions having political and religious issues but ignoring the issues concerning physically handicapped persons or other weaker sections of the society.
A glaring example is frequent postponement and delaying of SLP (Civil) 24994 of 2016 involving Review by Larger Bench of SCI of the judgement giving 3% Reservation in Promotions to Physically Handicapped Employees. Although the issue had been decided by SCI long back in Rajeev Kumar Gupta vs. Union of India case and was upheld once during Review of the same by a Bench headed by Sh. Ranjan Gogoi, our present Chief Justice of SCI.
Sir, the captioned SLP is being delayed on one pretext or other and since 29.04.2019 it has not been taken up and appears to be sidelined.
The non-decision of captioned SLP has its bearing on many similar petitions lying pending in various High Courts thus adversely affecting the career prospects of many disabled employees. Moreover injustice is being done to PH employees by denying them their rightful due.
I request you to please take up the above issue at appropriate level and help PH employees in getting the justice from SCI.
Thanking you,

(A. K. Gupta)

Anonymous

This Query has 2 replies

Our society is registered in Pune . Builder has submitted fraud z form at the time of society registration in deputy registrar office ...society was registered in Jan 2017 after this builder has done the conveyance deed, when society committee submitted property card documents that time land owner and builder has send legal notice that society committee has done the society registration illegally now please help us what we should do?

rob

This Query has 1 replies

16 July 2019 at 11:47

Invoice query

What is the difference between tax invoice and retail invoice, is shopkeeper looted customers by giving only tax invoice. Warranty is applicable on which invoice

Muthu mari

This Query has 4 replies

12 July 2019 at 21:22

Name changing

I want to change my name totally different. Is it possible ?

Hanumesh

This Query has 4 replies

12 July 2019 at 09:30

Transfer of employee

Transfer

Mohini

This Query has 4 replies

jiwan

This Query has 2 replies

sir,
is govt.officer (pf dept ) liable to keep record in his office, if yes what can we do his he did not provide any record under rti . if no than who is liable for which record sent to pf dept .

what is rules under rti if he deny to provide record (he say that this report is not with him)

Actually i have done job in a private company . when i appointed there , company submit employee decleration form to PF Dept . and i have left job , i have done job only 2 year in this co. . now i send PF WITHDRAWAL form to PF DEPT. but they return PF Form for my father name is mismatch . i try a lot from pf dept through grievence to know my father name in pf record but they are not giving proper responce . i send letter through RTI than he replay me that there is no any record in pf dept.

it may be that he dont want to give me this record .
if he has no any record why he reject my pf withdrawal form

rob

This Query has 6 replies

11 July 2019 at 13:51

Consumer court case

Dear sir,
I have purchased 1.5 ton 5star ac from Patiala Punjab, from Hitachi authorised dealer. He charged me rs 49000/- With gst as tax invoice, when I enquired from others dealer they said the price is rs 45000/ with gst for same model which I purchased. When i complained to Hitachi customercare email , they don't resolved it. Is there any law in favour of customer, that different dealers charged different pricing for same Hitachi company product. If any senior citizens buy ac , it is impossible for them to go different dealers and enquire prices. Can we complaint in consumer court or any other way. It is very complex price structure of dealer pricing, as consumer got confused on purchasing.

Anonymous

This Query has 7 replies

09 July 2019 at 21:08

conversion of religion

I am a hindu and want to convert to islam. What is the legal process for the conversion? Also may i be able to inherit my oarents property?

Deepan

This Query has 5 replies

08 July 2019 at 13:19

Compassionate appointment

My father was an employee of Tamilnadu State transport department ,and he died in his duty period.At that time I was 2 years old and my mother is an illiterate .so she did not applied for his post .I have completed degree in automobile engineering .can I apply for appointment under compassionate grounds as I am my father's legal heir?

×