Anonymous
26 February 2011 at 12:28

Sanad

Dear All,

What is the procedure of taking Sanad for Gujarat?

Answer now

Anonymous
26 February 2011 at 12:24

what is the procudre to open mobile shop?

what is the procedure to open mobile shop?

Answer now

Anonymous
26 February 2011 at 10:27

what is any any Judges committed crime?

what is any any Judges committed crime?

Answer now

Anonymous
24 February 2011 at 22:27

internationa court

WHO CAN PRACTICE IN INTERNATIONAL COURT.
IS ANY SPECIAL QUALIFICATION NEEDED.

Answer now

Anonymous
24 February 2011 at 17:03

Should this item be capitalized

sir, plz tell me we purchase cover tool boxes & can not deal in such items so whether it is of capital nature or revenue nature.

Answer now

Anonymous

Sir, our company do the transaction within country & is under excise regn. & obliged to payment of excise duty on removal of goods from the factory . plz tell me about will we be liable to levy excise duty in bill on removal of used capital goods .

Answer now

24 February 2011 at 15:10

Change of birth place in passport

Respected seniors,
I have a situation here where the passport holder who is currently residing in Canada has got the wrong place entered in his passport. So in order to change it as per the birth record it has been informed from the embassy that a direction must be obtained from a First Class Magistrate here in India. My question is should the person be present before the honorable court for this procedure or can someone represent him in the court along with the needed documents.
Awaiting for your reply
With much thanks
Rosemary Philip

Answer now

Anonymous
24 February 2011 at 14:25

Harrassment

Which section can completly resolve issue of harrassment caused by member, non-member of co-operative society in mumbai?

Answer now

Anonymous
24 February 2011 at 14:17

Cenvat Credit on Retail Invoices

sir, Plz tell me abount can we take cenvat credit on retail invoices for purchase of capital goods.

Answer now

Anonymous
24 February 2011 at 14:02

deceased claim

My father has deposted 4.0 lac rupees in form of FD in UCO Bank and he was expired two years ago.
I have obtained succession certificate from the court in my favour.
when I applied for deceased cliam at bank along with succession certificate the branch manager asked me to submit Indemnity Bond with two surety.
So, I want to know that Indemnity Bond is mandatory or not for those persons who is having succession certificate.

Answer now

×