28 January 2011 at 16:31

Public Religious Trust

Dear Sirs,

Could you please advise as to which law would regulate a public religious trust. From my understanding, the Charitable and Religious Acts, 1920 would be the relevant one. However, this Act appears to be be very limited in scope. Can a petition be filed under section 34 of the Indian Trusts Act, for advise relating to a public religious trust. The trust deed is registered in West Bengal and the trust property is also in West Bengal. Your valuable insights would be greatly appreciated. Thank You

Answer now

I have searched for the list/type of medical practitioners who are authorised to issue medical certificate under a notification issued under section 8(3) of the Motor Vehicles Act for getting driving license. But I could not succeed. Will you please inform whether an ordinary regd.medical practitioner registered with Karnataka Medical Council is eligible to issue the medical certificate? Where can I find the relevant notification. None of the search engines is able to locate and help me.

AKERAO

Answer now

Anonymous

what is the eligible age of senior citizen to get priority hearing in civil suits in India.Please let me know the specific notification/circular/legislation. Also please confirm whether the required age is 60 or 65 ? Thanks

Answer now

27 January 2011 at 14:36

AIBE exam CASE

Can any one update the AIBE exam case??

Answer now

27 January 2011 at 14:35

AIBE exam CASE

Can any one update the AIBE exam case??

Answer now

Anonymous

Dear experts,

During the course of a research, I have come across this phrase "litigation management materials" in the context of work-product privilege. Hence, please explain me this phrase, so as to enable me to understand the concept of work-product privilege more effectively. Also, please tell me what are those litigation managment materials that are protected as work-product privilege.

Thanks in advance

Answer now

I work in a software co. into sales after MBA and simultaneously pursuing LL.B . What options do i have to possess a career in corporate law in UK.

Answer now

Answer now

I career was or is :: B.Sc (computers) followed by MBA (international business 2009) now working as Key accounts manager(sales) in a software co. Pursuing LL.B simultaneously. want to pursue career in corporate advisory system. Plz suggest me in this regard.

Answer now

20 January 2011 at 23:31

Complaint on SI to Lokayukta

Dear Forum Experts,

I am an accused/victim in false criminal fabricated case(498a. I gave a complaint on the station SI of my jurisdiction. It came for hearing.

FACTS bout Complaint:
Love marriage
No Dowry given
No harrasment

GROUNDS:
No Investigation
Wrong Jurisdiction
No formal Counselling

PRAY:
To punish SI for taking bribery and booking false case in a wrong jurisdcition.

Question:
What are the documents that i have to take for the hearing.
Any proofs(documents)mandatory

your answers please asap.

thanks

anantha sowrya

Answer now

×