Home > Experts > Others

Displaying Queries 600 - 610 of 626 in 63 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open

Anonymous

asked On 25 May 2010 at 17:51

Answer this query now

Valuation of shares for FDI

As per the revised guidelines valuation of shares for FDI is required to be based on DCF method.

Kindly advise regardng the date of the valuation certificate (ie period prior to the transaction)that will be attached with the FC-GPR form.

Your prompt reply will be very helpful.

Thanks and Regards,

Kavita

sanjiv batra

asked On 21 May 2010 at 15:47

Answer this query now

ESI

A FIRM ‘X’ IS REGISTERED UNDER ESIC SCHEME AND GETTING JOB WORK (ASSEMBLY OF MATERIAL) FROM ONE OF HIS JOB WORKER ON JOB WORKER’S PREMISES. JOB WORKER IS NOT REGISTERED UNDER ESIC SCHEME, SINCE HE IS EMPLOYING ONLY SEVEN WORKERS. HE TAKES THE MATERIAL FROM THE FIRM ‘X’ AND DELIVER THE SEMI FINISHED/ FINISHED GOODS AFTER COMPLETION OF JOB WORK (ASSEMBLY OF MATERIAL) FROM HIS PREMISES. FIRM ‘X’ DO NOT HAVE ANY CONTROL & SUPERVISION ON HIS JOB WORKER’S EMPLOYEES & QUALITY CONTROL. JOB WOKKER IS FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE & QUALITY AND HE IS DOING JOB WORK FOR OTHER COMPANIES ALSO.

AT THE TIME OF ESI INSPECTION, ESI INSPECTOR ASKED FIRM ‘X’ TO DEPOSIT THE ESI CONTRIBUTION OF JOB WORKER’S EMPLOYEES, SINCE THEY ARE WORKING FOR THE FIRM ‘X’.

PLEASE CLARIFY, IS THERE ANY RESPONSIBILITY OF FIRM ‘X’ TO DEPOSIT ESI CONTRIBUTION OF HIS JOB WORKER’S EMPLOYEES OR NOT?.

THANKS

BBB

asked On 20 May 2010 at 11:08

Answer this query now

Responsibility of Project Finance Consultent

Respected Sir,

I am project finance consultant preparing project report on behalf of client and submitting to various banks & FI’s. My question is below

“ I am doing on behalf of client by chance client has given false IT return / Balance sheet / property papers / bank statement / stock statement etc letter on found that these are false then what is the responsibility of project finance consultant in the eye of law “

“ I am doing on behalf of client by chance client has made default with Bank or FI then what is the responsibility of project finance consultant in the eye of law “

Abhijit Lele

asked On 19 May 2010 at 20:00

Answer this query now

Property tax

I am a doctor from pune.
I practise in a flat in building which is about 27 years old. the building is residential.
Recently i applied in the corporation to get my property taxed as per commercial rates.
The ratable value previously was something like 2500.
now they have calculated it as per present rates and it is a whopping 24000. that is almost 12times the old ratable value.
Can we go to court against this?

Anonymous

asked On 19 May 2010 at 12:56

Answer this query now

Difference in Tax Invoice & Retail Invoice

I want to know difference between Tax Invoice & Retail Invoice. And what should I show Retail Invoice details in Sales Tax return. Please let me know for (i) Manufacturing Co. (ii) Service provider Co. or other co.

rocky

asked On 17 May 2010 at 19:31

Answer this query now

form xvii

IS FORM XVII APPLICABLE FOR SALE OF CHEMICALS IN LEATHER BUSINESS

Vishal Raj

asked On 12 May 2010 at 12:17

Answer this query now

guarantee on "foreign loan"

Dear All,

Please advice: can Indian banks issue a bank guarantee for ECB loan?

Vishal

Anonymous

asked On 11 May 2010 at 13:19

Answer this query now

FEMA

Form FC GPR is to be filed by corporates having foreign equity of 10% or more in the paid up capital.Foreign equity subscription was received in the year 2006-07
Queries :
1)From which year this is applicable
2)Limit of 10% is applicable for total foreign equity or individual holding of 10%
i.e. if a company has two NRI shareholders each less than 10% holding. But total holding og both exceeds 10%. Will such company be required to file form FC GPR?

Baskaran Kanakasabai

asked On 11 May 2010 at 09:55

Answer this query now

contact details of advocates needed

The contact details of advocates Sri.K.Shahul Hameed(ref:WP No.4417 of 1997) and Sri. AS.Vijayaraghavan(ref:WP NO.7153 of 1997) are needed in connection with a potentially good discussion regarding my presentation titled "The Flaw in the Law".
If they are members of lawyersclubindia or known to any other member, I request viewers of this message to inform them in this regard or provide me their contact details to enable me to contact them.
Sincerely
Baskaran Kanakasabai

Pooja Aggarwal

asked On 10 May 2010 at 13:50

Answer this query now

Intercorporate Loans and Deposits

A subsidiary company (Private) wants to take a loan from its holding company(Private) situated abroad, with no common directors. What is the best possible option for the subsidiary company to go ahead for this, also would like to know the provisions applicable to that option and requirements as per the law for the same.

CS Pooja Aggarwal