Home > Experts > Others

Displaying Queries 600 - 610 of 670 in 67 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open

Anonymous

asked On 24 August 2010 at 12:39

Answer this query now

SEBI

Could you please help me with some citations where SEBI interferes under section 11(c) of SEBI Act 1992 particularly into merger of companies whereby fraud has been alleged in the merger by way of unmindfully fixing the share swap ratio and purposefully manipulating the share trade.
I would be greatful if some one provides me with similar case laws or throw some light in this subject.
Thankyou

Gaurav Agarwal

asked On 23 August 2010 at 17:07

Answer this query now

Agricultural Land

Can a farmer who name is entered in "Jot Chakbandi Akar-patra 23(Part 1)in Uttar Pradesh buy agricultural land in Gujarat? If yes, do he/she need to produce any kind of certificates in before such is transferred in his name in state of Guajrat?

sachin alwadhi

asked On 23 August 2010 at 14:47

Answer this query now

provision for gartuity

I want to know that how GRATUITY PROCEDURE implement in a company what the procedure and how to inform & formalities related to epf department

modassir nasim

asked On 22 August 2010 at 23:02

Answer this query now

llb age limit removed

sir has SC removed age limit in admission to ll.b pls give citation of the case if its true.

Anonymous

asked On 21 August 2010 at 11:42

Answer this query now

company law

In case of resulting company issue shares to the shareholders of demerged company than in that case what formalities to be done for ROC filing i.e. what ROC forms to be filed with ROC MCA for allotment of shares to the shareholders of demerged company.

I will like to give thanks fro giving reply.

CS Harsad Seta
9830726779

RAMESH

asked On 20 August 2010 at 21:04

Answer this query now

hindu charitable trust

if any registration is required for hindu religious charitable trust as per the ap hindu religious endowment act 1987.if so please mail a copy of registration format & details.

Anonymous

asked On 20 August 2010 at 17:52

Answer this query now

regarding oppointment of notery public

respected sirs. After recent ammendments {in feb 2009} now what is the procedure of oppointment of notery?. whether anybody oppointed recently?. govt formed any commettee in this regard?. please advise me sir to how to be made application. thanking u sir

Anonymous

asked On 20 August 2010 at 17:41

Answer this query now

gaon sahaba panchayat in delhi

what kind of matters or cases cums under gaon sahaba panchayat in delhi & it is governed by which act

ananthalaxmi

asked On 13 August 2010 at 11:17

Answer this query now

district judge exam in andhrapradesh

i want district judge exam in andhrapradesh model question papers please provide very soon

rajesh chanda sharma

asked On 12 August 2010 at 13:55

Answer this query now

Intermediate Education Act

DIOS Siddharthnagar without resolution of C/M passed an order to appoint caretaker principal in the school wherein i am manager
Is it legal.

R.C.Sharma
FCA