Home > Experts > Others

Displaying Queries 600 - 610 of 675 in 68 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open

asked On 24 September 2010 at 23:55

Answer this query now

The term Advocate, Lawyer and Solicitor

Who can use the designation "Advocate" and/or "Lawyer" and/or "Solicitor" ? What qualification he must have ? Any Registration required ? In India, which law defines this particular issue ? Please add any supporting documents/articles if available. (Please explain beyond Advocates Act and BCI Rules for Advocates to practice in court)

asked On 15 September 2010 at 10:09

Answer this query now

Legal Audit

I have to conduct legal audit for my regional offices in India , our head office is at Delhi , we are an insecticide company, which particular Acts should i look into for compliance, in addition to shops and estblishment Act,and what are the specific sections for the same. These are not manufacturing units. Let me know what are the tax compliances i have to see like payment of professional tax etc. Please help.

asked On 25 August 2010 at 18:23

Answer this query now

Adjourned SGM

Please clarify what is the procedure to reconvene and adjourned SGM of a Public Trust. The SGM adjourned in want of a reply to some quiries.
Only the members attended for the adjourned meeting are allowed to attend the reconvened meeting? Or should the Trustees call up all the members of the organisation?

This meeting was adjourned for another day, but to reconvene within 2 months time.

I am looking for a reply from experts about this sine die adjourned SGM....

Tarun Goyal

asked On 25 August 2010 at 18:11

Answer this query now

do you have any clauses/ solution to track drawback amount . Actually we export readymade garment in march 2010 to spain, but the drawback amount is not credited in our a/c till now, so what should we do now.

asked On 25 August 2010 at 07:28

Answer this query now

Work Permit

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am a citizen of bangladeshi, i married in India and my wife is indian and i applied of indian citizenship and permanent resident now i am staying in india permanently.

asked On 24 August 2010 at 12:39

Answer this query now

Could you please help me with some citations where SEBI interferes under section 11(c) of SEBI Act 1992 particularly into merger of companies whereby fraud has been alleged in the merger by way of unmindfully fixing the share swap ratio and purposefully manipulating the share trade.
I would be greatful if some one provides me with similar case laws or throw some light in this subject.

Gaurav Agarwal

asked On 23 August 2010 at 17:07

Answer this query now

Agricultural Land

Can a farmer who name is entered in "Jot Chakbandi Akar-patra 23(Part 1)in Uttar Pradesh buy agricultural land in Gujarat? If yes, do he/she need to produce any kind of certificates in before such is transferred in his name in state of Guajrat?

sachin alwadhi

asked On 23 August 2010 at 14:47

Answer this query now

provision for gartuity

I want to know that how GRATUITY PROCEDURE implement in a company what the procedure and how to inform & formalities related to epf department

modassir nasim

asked On 22 August 2010 at 23:02

Answer this query now

llb age limit removed

sir has SC removed age limit in admission to ll.b pls give citation of the case if its true.

asked On 21 August 2010 at 11:42

Answer this query now

company law

In case of resulting company issue shares to the shareholders of demerged company than in that case what formalities to be done for ROC filing i.e. what ROC forms to be filed with ROC MCA for allotment of shares to the shareholders of demerged company.

I will like to give thanks fro giving reply.

CS Harsad Seta