Home > Experts > Others

Displaying Queries 600 - 610 of 620 in 62 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open

Vishal Raj

asked On 12 May 2010 at 12:17

Answer this query now

guarantee on "foreign loan"

Dear All,

Please advice: can Indian banks issue a bank guarantee for ECB loan?

Vishal

Anonymous

asked On 11 May 2010 at 13:19

Answer this query now

FEMA

Form FC GPR is to be filed by corporates having foreign equity of 10% or more in the paid up capital.Foreign equity subscription was received in the year 2006-07
Queries :
1)From which year this is applicable
2)Limit of 10% is applicable for total foreign equity or individual holding of 10%
i.e. if a company has two NRI shareholders each less than 10% holding. But total holding og both exceeds 10%. Will such company be required to file form FC GPR?

Baskaran Kanakasabai

asked On 11 May 2010 at 09:55

Answer this query now

contact details of advocates needed

The contact details of advocates Sri.K.Shahul Hameed(ref:WP No.4417 of 1997) and Sri. AS.Vijayaraghavan(ref:WP NO.7153 of 1997) are needed in connection with a potentially good discussion regarding my presentation titled "The Flaw in the Law".
If they are members of lawyersclubindia or known to any other member, I request viewers of this message to inform them in this regard or provide me their contact details to enable me to contact them.
Sincerely
Baskaran Kanakasabai

Pooja Aggarwal

asked On 10 May 2010 at 13:50

Answer this query now

Intercorporate Loans and Deposits

A subsidiary company (Private) wants to take a loan from its holding company(Private) situated abroad, with no common directors. What is the best possible option for the subsidiary company to go ahead for this, also would like to know the provisions applicable to that option and requirements as per the law for the same.

CS Pooja Aggarwal

arvind

asked On 10 May 2010 at 07:04

Answer this query now

DEVIS METHOD?

Sir What is "Devis method" for considering multiplier to calculate compensation under MV act.

nandkishor sakorkar

asked On 10 May 2010 at 00:49

Answer this query now

Advertisement for recruitment by the comapny.

Sir. please let me know "Can you specify city/state where-from candidate should apply in the advertisement to be published for recruitment by the company", in as much what are the code of ethics for publishing advertisement for recruitment as per constitution of our country.
please email me your comets on my email i.d.
sakorkar_nr@yahoo.co.in

Anonymous

asked On 09 May 2010 at 10:04

Answer this query now

stamp duty

i have to do a agreement to lease in greater noida(gautam buddha nagar) UP
i am based at lucknow if i buy the stamp papers from lucknow
will it be accepted for the agreement to lease at greater noida by yamuna expressway authority

ABHINAV JAIN

asked On 08 May 2010 at 15:14

Answer this query now

overruling of the judgement- 1997(9) scc 132

"1997 (9) SCC 132 - Mohan Singh & ors. V. International Airports authority of India".

The said judgement relates to "The Land Acquisition Act, 1894".

I wanted to know whether in the subsequent years has this Judgement been overruled/diluted/ etc. by the apex court?

Plz if u know kindly mail me - adv.abhinav@indiatimes.com. Or if you could tell me where i could find info. whether the said judgement has been overruled.
Your any help would be highly appreciable.
Thank u in advance

Anonymous

asked On 20 April 2010 at 17:48

Answer this query now

LPO

hello sir,
can any body advise me how to get a LPO franchise. i am an practising lawyer and partner of a law firm in J&K and want to start LPO.

sinuvasu

asked On 20 April 2010 at 14:44

Answer this query now

regarding case law

R/sir.
I need a case law related to supreme court judgement in case of medical negligence against Dr.Bhimraoambedkar railway central hospital.