16 October 2019 at 19:48

About government Job eligibility

I had applied for a govt job in Karnataka, I got selected and now I've to produce all semester marksheet infront of KPSC, in one of my marksheet I've SPC (Subject performance Cancelled) infront of one particular subject of 4th semester , because I was caught cheating but they let me write all other exams in that semester and no other punishment was given, KPSC had asked a question while submitting form applying for the job that if I ever got debarred I clicked on NO as debarring is not letting you sit in any of other exams which didn't happen, but now I noticed in notification for job there's written you shouldn't have faced any punishment on morality bases, will they consider me as eligible candidate or not? Please do help.

16 October 2019 at 16:41

Police protection or crpf protection

SIR,
SHOULD WE PAY FOR THE PROTECTION PROVIDED BY THE STATE GOVT POLICE OR CRPF AND HOW MUCH IS ITS PAYMENTS?

Anonymous

If a member of the housing society has been to jail in past and has criminal records in his name, can He contest elections for being Committee Member or Office bearer of Co.Op Hsg Soc Ltd?

Anonymous
15 October 2019 at 07:35

Service matters

Sir my dad was dismissed from sevice.On that time he serving in jharkhand.In 9/2/2017 he dismissed for little bit misbehavour with depty company commander under rule 11(1) of 1949 and 27 of 1955 of crpf act.After dismissal we appeal before( IGP) Ajmer range.But the same was dismissed.Then we approach patna high court.Sir my question is that can honrble high court dismissed my writ petition under territorial jurisdiction. Sir please reply.

14 October 2019 at 22:05

Registration of cnt act land

I am from jharkhand. I want to know.i want to buy a cnt act land.i also belong to cnt. Registration of cnt act land will happen or not?

Anonymous
14 October 2019 at 10:22

Service matters

My dad was serving in crpf in Jharkhand.He was dismissed February 2017 due to liquour consumption and little bit misbehaviour with depty company commander.then we appeal before Inspector general of police crpf ajmer range but the same was dismissed.Then we approach patna high court in July 2017. Because I am a resident of bihar.My case is still pending here. My question is that is our case is vallid for territorial jurisdiction?.sir please reply.He has served for 29 years It was first time he was charged for misbehavour

13 October 2019 at 16:52

Service matters

Sir my dad is serving in crpf jharkhand.He was dismissed from service.sir can we file a case in patna high court or jharkhand high court.

Anonymous
13 October 2019 at 08:14

Need your advice

Dear sir,
I own a flat on third floor in four storey building. I gave it on rent. Flat was purchased in 2009 in virar in Palghar. My licensee verbally complained 3-4 months back that water tank above bathroom automatically get empty and also some fittings are leaking. For that I sent plumber and get it repaired. After that there was no complaint.
I never done any changes in pipeline in bathroom. Everything is as it is, as given by builder.

Now suddenly 3-4 days back I get complaint from my neighbour and below floor flat that they are getting water leakage from my bathroom to their home. Immediately I sent plumber next day and plumber now told me its major work and bathroom tiles will have to be broken to find leakage in pipe line and pipes had to be replaced as they rusted. I did all that expenditure and replaced all pipe line in my bathroom and leakage stopped. But now neighbour and below flat owner, is harassing me that he also need compensation for damage in his rooms. But when I see his room it doesn't seem that damage is so major and only because of water leakage which came to my knowledge in last 4-5 days. They had given first time written complaint to society regarding leakage and damage just 4-5 days back. Out of which leakage part already solved in my room at my cost immediately .

Now I want your guidance, what to do for their wrong demand of compensation for damage to their home? What law says? Please guide me.

Anonymous
12 October 2019 at 23:11

Migration of state

My parents migrated from andhra Pradesh to Telangana im born and bought up in Telangana my caste falls under OC in andhra Pradesh but obc in Telangana which caste certificate should i apply

Respected sir,
I am Srinivas . I registered my land .And took copy of document. Then I came to know that ,in the second page land located tahasildar mandal name was wrongly printed. It was only once in my document i.e in second page only. In other pages and in schedule also mandal name is correct.
In the second page only it was wrongly printed. Now how can I correct that mistake . Please help me experts. Thanks in advance

×