Anonymous
10 December 2018 at 09:18

tenant refusing to vaccte the house

the tenant agrred in writing to vacte my house after 3months. and the 3months over. the tenant not vacatong. what to do?

Answer now

24 November 2018 at 02:18

Merger of new wing in our existing society

We have an existing society consisting of 2 Wings (A&B respectively) with 143 members. Now a third Wing (C wing) has been constructed and the developer has sent a letter to our society asking to merge the 82 members of C wing in our society. For the record there are some common amenities shared by the 3 Wings (Gymnasium, Garden, Terrace Garden). My query is.....can C wing be formed as a separate society as many of our members are against merging of C wing members with our society due to the fact that they have 3 lifts in their Wing compared to 2 lifts in A&B Wing? Is there are a rule to merge the C wing members to our society as many of the amenities are shared? Can we form a federation or Apex body to manage the common areas if required?
Thanks in advance for your response.

Answer now

Dear Sirs/Madame, Due to various issues, I filed a Consumer case in 2016. Sent one Legal Notice requesting documents related to Land, in 2017. Even the MD of the builder met my advocate twice in his law chamber in 2018. I turned down a request on 27.4.2018for a meeting with him slated on 7.5.2018. I have been sending RTI queries, Grievances with CMCELL and PMO. They filed a complaint stating that we are filing all complaints to make money on 1.5.2018 @ Police Station. CSR was closed. They sent me a Defamation notice for 5 Cr dt 18.5.25018 and I replied on 01.6.2018. The PS called for an enquiry against a CMP Petition with magistrate court on the same complaint, under Sec Cr Pc 161 & 91) as if they have to submit my statement by 61.11.2018.I recorded my one page statement with PS on 08.11.2018.Police did not give me a copy of complaint. As on today, 20.11.2018, I have not received any notice from court nor found in a cause list till 30.11.2018. My advocate tries to get the case document from court but it is not found /received. The case number itself not traceable in court. Your advise on this please. Thanking you

Answer now

28 September 2018 at 18:26

Registrar of society (maharashtra) - agm

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am from Maharashtra, Mumbai.

My Society had missed two AGM of Sept 2014 and Sept 2015. Even after that Registrar had conducted election in Oct 2016, Committee is re-elected for Second term.

Now They have put three B/S and I/E i.e. 2015-16, 2016-17 and 2017-18 in the coming AGM on 30-09-2018. Can they do it legally?

If yes, under which section? and

If No, under which section they can be penalised or as a member what should I do to stop them such illegal method of practising.

They all are doing it Honorary.

Please reply.

Thanks in advance

Answer now

Anonymous
28 September 2018 at 15:15

Gujrat rent control act

Hi,

Do we have any Gujarat rent control act? Is saurashtra rent control act is the same?

Answer now

24 September 2018 at 19:31

Freeze bank account for debits

Procedure and possibility to debit freeze joint savings account

Kindly guide me as to how to debit freeze joint savings account.

It is joint account with 7 members of a family and can only 1 member request the bank to debit freeze account?

The joint account is misused with unauthorized withdrawal and transfers to other single account with no accountability by 2 members out of 7 and the rest 5 are unaware of it. The funds belongs to say 1st member but siphoned out by the 6th member and 7th member.

Requested Bank but not cooperating stating

Quote

"The account Mode of operation is with survivorship clause, we cannot block account on instructions of one of the holders."

Unquote

Is there any regulation or rule available issued by Reserve Bank of India which can be presented to bank for getting the debit freeze.

Thank you for your help.
Milcheal

Answer now

23 September 2018 at 09:35

lawyer

is there any jurisdiction for a lawyer to practice only in one state?

Answer now

19 September 2018 at 21:53

Mandi cess on wheat in karnataka

I WANT TO BRING WHEAT FROM SOME OTHER STATE AND SELL IN KARNATAKA. IT WILL NOT BE AN IMPORTED WHEAT BUT INDIAN WHEAT.
1) IS THERE ANY MANDI TAX PAYABLE IN KARNATAKA ON THE SAID COMMODITY.
2) IS THE CESS IS PAYABLE EVEN IF I BRING CESS PAID WHEAT FROM OTHER STATE.
3) OR THE CESS IS PAYABLE ONLY IF I BRING THE CESS UNPAID MATERIAL.
4) IS THERE ANY EXEMPTION IF I SELL THE SAID STOCK TO SOME MILLER.

Answer now

18 September 2018 at 12:43

Detials of case

I want some detials of one case pertaning to udaipur family court .

Answer now

17 September 2018 at 14:02

Action under mcs act 1960 section 80

Society committee tenure of 10 yrs completed and society charge was given to Administrator appointed by Registrar pune.After gap of 3 months new committee is formed of no of defaulter members and they took the charge from Administrator in the month of june.Now the secretary of outgoing committee received letter from registrar that some documents are missing from the record of the society on the complaint filed by new committee.The allegations made are totally false and baseless. They are asking for original documents of 2 flat holders which were never given to the society.The original documents are always with the owner. and the copy of that document is with the society record.This is only to harass the secretary of previous committee . My request to the experts that how to convince the Registrar for that and what further action registrar can take only on the basis of written complaint without any evidence.What reply or action is expected from Outgoing secretary to finish off the matter.

Answer now

×