Anonymous
20 February 2019 at 15:15

Law penalties

When reading in law penalties

1.shall be punishable with imprisonment upto 3 years or with fine which may extend to 2 laksh rupees or both (in sec 65 of information technology act 2000)

2. Shall be punished with imprisonment either description for a term which may extend to 3 years and fine which may extend to ruppes 1 lakh( in sec 66c of information technology act 2000)

I want to understand what is "either description for term ''

What is the difference from 1 &2 1 is without that" either description for term ''

Answer now

17 February 2019 at 10:19

Housing society

my father purchased a flat in may 2002, in 2006 we get to knew the said flat is illegal till date, the court case is filled against builder so later builder revised the plan and made our flat legal, however in 2012 the society is formed but society is not issuing share certificate and not giving us receipt for maintenance and asks to pay maintenance only by cash stating that its due to fact that we filed an court case against builder for legality of flat. what kind of action can be taken ? please help

Answer now

12 February 2019 at 19:46

Experts

HOW TO KNOWN /CONFIRM THE REGISTERED EXPERTS ARE DIED OR LIVE ON THIS FORUM PHYSICALLY IN THE INTEREST OF THE QUE REST?

Answer now

12 February 2019 at 00:14

Caste certificate

I am resident of state A currently living in statw B i have applied and GOT the caste certificate from. Hometown but i gave gave permanent and present both adress of home town.
Now i worried would it make any issue that i didn't gave tge address when i currently living. I didn't give cause i hadn't any document regarding that.
Or it will not make any issue as patwari verified the address by visit and granted the certificate by tehsildar

Answer now

09 February 2019 at 13:40

Address in caste certificate

Dear sir I m resident of UP living in haryana from 2 yr i have applied for caste certificate from up they asked only address proff detail from UP i have gave a get the certificate.
I m just asking does it make any problem that i didn't gave other state present address. The authority said address is written only of permenet state that is up. Kindly guide

Answer now

30 January 2019 at 11:25

Compensation in motor accident

Through which section an application for compensation for death in a motor accident be filed. How to choose section 140 or 163A or 166 ect.?

Answer now

I would like to know if the Sarfaesi Act is applicable to Nidhi Company?

For invoking Sec-13 for taking possession of assets.

Answer now

06 January 2019 at 15:43

Society registration lapse for 15 years

Ours is apartment owners association registered in Madurai Tamilnadu but now it is not renewed for 15 years. The new management 7 people got elected in Aug 2018 but president,secretary/trasurer 2 EC members had to resign as a ex-president threatened with court and police false cases.. now only the Vice president and an EC member are left with.
Now they just manage to appoint a member of their choice with managing 20 persons signature out of 177 members
The has also added him as authorised signatory..
The question are.
1. Is the bank right in allowing the treasurer to operate the account.
2. Is not EGM must for electing new office bearers?
3.any other legal remedy available?

Answer now

03 January 2019 at 11:46

Chit fund amount not repaid

Hi,

we have been putting the money in local chit fund company from past 12 years and a lady was running this business, she was introduced to us by one of our neighbours.There was a new chit started in the year Jan 2016 for the amount of 1 lac and completed in the year Aug 2017.but we havent received the amount till now.its been one and half year since im making rounds to them for my hard earned money. In between they have changed their house and not lifting my calls. the only means is their shop located nearby, whenever i go to their shop and ask for money they threaten us by saying they will complain agaist us as we are creating nuisance in front of shop and takes video. she outrightly saying that she will not give the money.The only proof i have is a small note book of monthly installements with their sign and a few audio recordings of our conversation.
please could someone suggest what can i do in this regard?

Answer now

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I have following query regarding Gift Deed and Transfer of Shares in CHS flat in Kolkata, West Bengal.

Please consider the below information:

1. My father (a Retired Central Govt. employee) is a member of a Cooperative Housing Society flat in Kolkata, West Bengal.
2. The society is registered, the physical possession is taken.
3. However, the Completion Certificate of the entire building is still not received and hence the INDIVIDUAL FLATS HAVE NOT BEEN REGISTERED ON THEIR OWNER's NAMES. We are currently waiting for the Completion Certificate.
4. SHARE CERTIFICATE is on my fathers name.
5. He has put my name as the Nominee in Society Registers.

Additional Information:

6. Funding of the said property (our flat) was done by me and hence it was agreed that while doing the registration of the property, it will be done on my name directly.
7. It was not possible to admit my name directly as a member in 2010, since the society at the time did not accept me as a member citing my then NRI status as a reason.

Queries:

1. Since my father is quite old now, and also as it was agreed from the beginning that the property will be registered directly on my name (when the property will be completed and Completion Certificate will be received) - Is it possible to register the property directly on my name without transferring the Share Certificate on my name? In other words, is it mandatory to transfer share certificate before the registration of the property or can it be done afterwards also?

2. Gift Deed - Can my father gift the property to me by the means of a Gift Deed BEFORE THE REGISTRATION OF THE PROPERTY?

If yes, then
2a) Is it mandatory to Transfer the Shares on my name before making Gift Deed, or the two are unrelated?
2b) Do we need society permission/ approval before making such Gift Deed?
2c) What are the documents required to make such Gift Deed?

3. Is there any Act/ rule which can Bar/ Stop me from being a member just because I am a NRI? Can the Society/ Registrar reject my application because I am NRI.

Any help/ expert advise will be highly appreciated.

Pradeep

Answer now

×