first of all sorry for the inconvenience cause for the previous attempt
Humne hamari sister ki shaadi ke samay pe sab kuch sahi hua all was wonderful par shaadi ke samay aur uske baad me ladke aur maa ki tabiyat kharab ho gayi thi means they both where unconscious about them and his mother was doing all the things in bed only,when we have told she refuses that ki all is this of god unbelief in god (mata ayee hai mata) aur jab hum logo ne bola tab jagar doctor ke paas lekar gaye,baki roj unke ghar pe bajan lagake natak hote hai
Now when we have told for divorce they are telling that you have not given us anything and other thing is that ki ladka toh kuch bool hi nahi raha hai aur woh sister ko lene ayaa bhi nayi, he is nothing bother of her anything

With rEGARDS

Sandeep Verma

Answer now

12 July 2018 at 11:49

Sra related

hello sir,
i am living in chawl i have document like electricity ,ration card in 2006 . If our area is develope in sra , so can i get room in sra

Answer now

09 July 2018 at 13:16

Last will

what is the legal procedure to find out that the WILL produced is the last written WILL

Answer now

09 July 2018 at 13:08

Documentary evidence

honorable experts ,
query is -can a private departmental enquiry papers be used as documentary evidence in a court of law,

Answer now

Dear Learned expertise

We are a charitable trust registered under the Bombay Public Trust Act 1950, which is repealed in 2003. After repeal were not sure about what next, Hence, we filed an application under RTI and got the information that we are now regulated " The charitable and Religious Trust Act, 1920. For any additions or modifications to the trust deed can be carried by a petition to the district court under section 3 and 7 of the Charitable and Religious Trust Act 1920 or approach district sub registrar office for document registration.

First I approached the sub registrar office, and we are told that all the trustees must be present at the time of registration which could be difficult as one of the trustees is not in country.

Is it mandatory that all the trustees must be present or can the chairman represent all the trustee with a resolution and authoriszation. by other trustees to register.

Is their any process to go further without one trustee and register still the trustee being on board. The absent trustees does not have any objections to the trust amendments.

Answer now

Anonymous
28 June 2018 at 12:44

Develop an it training centre

I am from Ahmedabad Gujarat, I want to start up an IT Training centre in Ahmedabad. So please guide me about the Certification that should be needed to develop an IT Training Centre.and which we have get it issued by GOVT of India/Govt Of Gujarat.

Please update me as soon as possible.

Thanks and Regards

Answer now

28 June 2018 at 12:41

Insolvency

My cousin had 4 crddits cards from various compaby and has liablity of about 5 lakhs and he has kosg his job and he had used funds to pay off medical expebses of his father.he has no property nor bank balabce can he file insolvebcy

Answer now

My (Around 01 Acre) agriculture land was acquired by MP irrigation department for canal in 2007-08 and compensation paid at that time but physical possession not taken by them till 22/06/2018. I have gone through the Land acquisition bill 2013 clause 24 and came to know that if physical possession not taken by authority prior to 5 years of implementation of new law 2013 then all proceedings lapsed and all process should be done through new law. I have not gone through any law amendment or provision implemented after LARR 2013.

MP irrigation department suddenly stated canal work on 23/06/2018 after giving notice.

Please suggest how can I go ahead legally.

Thanks & regards R K Singh

Answer now

Hi,
I need some clarification about deed of declaration.
Also can anyone send me Draft of Deed of declaration.

My mail id..
Pravinmhaske1@gmail.com

Me and my friend purchase plot and we need to do construction on plot.
So we required deed of declaration for floor level segregation.

Answer now

Anonymous

My quarry is still unresoved
If executed quantity of a particular item is 130% of scheduled Bill of quantities and all other conditions of 12.3 (a) (i) to (iv) are met should the new rates be applied as per conditions of the contract (Clause 12.3 of Fidic Red book, 1999) for entire executed quantity, 30% of quantity (exceeding BOQ quantity) or 120% quantity(exceeding the threshold value of 110%). Please convey your opinion

Answer now

×