Anonymous
23 September 2019 at 14:33

Wrong filling of returns by c.a

From nov 2016 to dec 2018 i was not in india, my regular c.a passed away. My false returns were filled by new ca who was hired by my partner but i was not consulted or neither my approval was taken by my partner. On 31.03.2019 i received sms saying my returns were not filled for year 2018-2019. On seeing my returns file i was shocked to see that my returns for 2017-2018 were filled by another ca and they were filled incorrectly. our business had a bank loan which was paid from my personal account but that was not shown in the returns that were filled neither in my personal nor in my company's accounts. I asked this c.a first he refused to entertain me and then when he meet me he said its your partner who asked him to file my returns. When i asked him to give me back my supportive documents he refused and now since april 2019 he is giving me one excuse after another to not meet me. i am sure my partner and he are hand in glove in this crime so that i cannot claim the money given to my company. should i file a complaint against this ca with ICAI or how should i proceed with this. since august he said he was busy with his client's returns and now he is completing avoiding me. please help

Answer now

Anonymous
02 September 2019 at 12:45

Composition deemed assessment urgent

Sir
Maine 24-05-2015 ko UP VAT me as a regular dealer registration karaya jise fir 14-07-2015 ko composition dealer me convert kara diya. ab 15-16 ke assessment ki notice prapt huyi jis sandarbh me jb CTO se mila to unhone kaha ki apka 2 assessment order hoga aur as a regular dealor jo stock apke pass bacha hai usper apko tax with interest deposit krna padega jo ki approx 18-19000 hoga. Jbki as a regular dealer meri total purchase approx 2.50 lac and sale approx 60000= hi huyi thi so mere pass approx 10000 ki itc bachi huyi thi. jise composition dealer hone ke karan aage carry forward nhi kiya ja skta tha. So Please guide me ki main kya karu Its urgent.

Answer now

Anonymous
01 August 2019 at 10:06

Long term tax

If I am holding demat accounts in the following combinations A/B/C and A/B and A, and hold long terms shares in A/B and A demat accounts.

Can I do a off-market transfer from A/B and A into A/B/C ?. and close the A/B and A demat accounts

Would I get LTGC benefit if I sell them after transferring in 6 months time ?.

Answer now

09 April 2019 at 18:06

Capital gains -section 54f

Dear Sirs,

I Kulwant Singh have recently sold a shop for 70Lakh which has resulted in long term capital gain of 30 Lakhs. I would request you to guide me on the fact that if I can save capital gains investing in another shop or it can only be saved by investing in residential property. For your information I already own one residential flat in my name. Can the capital gains can still be saved by investing in residential property.

I would appreciate your help to resolve my issue.

Thanking you in advance

Thanks & Brgds
Kulwant Singh

Answer now

29 March 2019 at 10:46

Gst on import service

WE ARE PAYING TO FOREIGN BASED CHARTERED ACCOUNT FOR LIQUIDATING
OUR SUBSIDIARY COMPANY IN ABROAD COUNTRY. PARENT COMPANY SITUATED IN INDIA
& ABOVE PAYMENT TO C.A. ARE DEBITING IN PARENT COMPANY BOOKS OF ACCOUNTS ( IN INDIA)
MY QUERY IS CAN ABOVE PAYMENT TO C.A ATTRACT GST RCM UNDER IMPORT SERVICE.

YOU ARE REQUESTED TO GUIDE US.

Answer now

Dear Sir/Mam
As we all know "Tax evasion petition is the weapon of choice for the husband against abuse of dowry laws"
I filled a TEP against my in-laws in June-18 but no action is taking by IT deptt till now. I filled RTI but they reject it mentioning 8(1)(j) . I approached Ist appeal , in that also its dispose off. IInd appeal is under process. Its more tha 9 months but no action is taken on my TEP application. I sent letters to CBDT but no action. In feb i apply for one other RTI but thats too also dispose off mentioning 8(1)(j). Plz guide me what should i do so that Investigation starts on my TEP application. PLz plz help me.... I m very much feedup.

Nitin

Answer now

Anonymous

A well settled Hindu family of over 11 generations from West Bengal engages internally in an annual religious festival for 240+ years. Over the years, as the family grew, the finances passed down from previous generations got distributed and at present were derived from interest incomes on normal fixed deposit accounts distributed among several family members so as not to affect individual tax liabilities(A mutual agreement). Due to the complexities of present time and involvement of a lot of members, the arrangement has proved extremely unmanageable to maintain with the required integrity by the current generation leading to various disagreements and problems diluting the actual intentions.

A motion was proposed among the stake holders to liquidate the existing distributed arrangement and form a centralized arrangement for effectively managing and sourcing funds. The income of this setup will be through internal contributions/donations among the family members and interest income from that. What options are available for the stake holders to legally operate only for the said religious purpose and what tax liabilities will be imposed.

Answer now

10 August 2018 at 08:01

B.Allb

Hlo Sir ... now a days I am pursuing b.ALlb from Agra university.i want to do practicing in taxation plz could uh tell me can I do training of taxation bcoz now I�m under in Ist year of B.Allb

Answer now

Respected All,

Can anyone let me know whether issuing C Form in Telangana is not allow, in case final product manufactured ,is exempt from VAT & CST.

P Lease quote any case law.

Thanks,

Answer now

Anonymous

My employer wants me to sign an agreement which has a stipulation that " The X shall be solely liable for the payment of past, present and future central, state and local levies, direct and indirect taxes, duties if any..."

Q. How do I avoid liability for PAST transactions? Is there any section or provision under contract Act which can come to my aid. That such a clause/ stipulation if incororated wrt past liability which has not culminated would become void because of uncertainity etc.

Answer now

×