Home > Experts > Taxation

Displaying Queries 1 - 10 of 359 in 36 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open

Amitava Bandyopadhyay

asked On 21 May 2017 at 21:45

Answer this query now

Taxation of insurance policy

What is the tax liability of a pension policy surrender value sum assured on which is zero as per Section 194DA ?

parthabandhu guha

asked On 27 April 2017 at 13:39

Answer this query now

Reg. tax on gift

I have transferred rs.15 lakhs to my senior
citizen mother's bank account. This money I have got as my retirement benefit like provident fund, gratuity etc. My mother has
no other income.

Now I want to know whether my mother will have to pay tax on it ?

Whether I have to pay tax on the interest amount accrued on the money ?

Please clarify the position.

Rajesh

asked On 30 March 2017 at 09:28

Answer this query now

Itr

Dear Sir/Madam

We are filing return and there is one problem that our client has received consultant fee from International Labour Organisation (UN Agencies) is taxable or exempted.

Prashant

asked On 28 March 2017 at 14:23

Answer this query now

Procedure to complaint in cbi and it deptt.

Dear All Concerned,
I want to know about the procedure for filing complaint in Central Bureau of Investigation and Income Tax Deptt. against culprit for prompt and strict action. Is complainant name remains confidential in this regard?

Waiting for your advice eagerly.
Thank You

santosh

asked On 08 March 2017 at 13:06

Answer this query now

It return of a nri person having business income in india

One of My Client is indian origin and having NRI Status.He has an Business Income in India.Will he have to file IT Return in India? What No. of ITR will he have to fill?Please reply any body.

Thanks & Regards

venkat b.

asked On 16 February 2017 at 23:28

Answer this query now

Under sale of goods by distributor - cautions needed

My friend is a distributor for a MNC Company products, wherein certain discount to the tune of 40 % needed to be given to some customers regularly thereby creating an Under sale situation.

And the company would provide additional stocks to the tune of discounted amount at zero value. This is creating a VAT calculation problems.

Kindly advise what precautions needs to be taken to continue to be in this business.
regards.

MANOJ

asked On 15 February 2017 at 10:53

Answer this query now

Mavt -set off in case of truck & tractor

Dear Sir

Please guide me as to whether vat credit is available on tractor & truck.The use is for business & not as passenger motar car.

This is because no vat credit is generally available on purchase on motar car.

Please quote any case law ,notification etc,

Prasanna Simha

asked On 10 February 2017 at 19:04

Answer this query now

Service tax on reimbursement of rent

Hi All,

One of my client has used a place for rent to shoot a serial for a channel. Rent is paid along with service tax from my client. Channel has reimbursed only the rent part. Since, my client has bonafide paid the service tax, has claimed input on those rent expenses. Now, the department is of view that:
01. My client cannot claim input on rent paid by him.
02. All reimbursement of expenses incurred on behalf of channel, later reimbursed by channel are to offered for service tax.
03. Even special / promotional episodes are also treated as income, where my client has made a expenditure on behalf of channel and later got reimbursed.

Whether the point of view of department is correct? Can this be litigated? All these expenses are prior to March 2015.

Bhagwan das

asked On 11 March 2016 at 01:11

Answer this query now

Telangana VAT act stock transfer restricted

In 2014 June andhar & Telangana separated
And we open our branch in andhra and Ho at Telangana and we transfer stocks from Telangana to branch in Andhra And sales done in Andhra and we paid output tax and input tax is 0 now Telangana commercial tax officer restricted stock transfer and put
Tax labity on stocks transfer .what his obligation is thst we are taking input in Telangana where we purchase locally and sending stock transfer to other state and paying VAT their so Telangana govt loseing VAT. Pl advice us any act to clearly on this.

CA Ronak Jain

asked On 14 February 2016 at 12:09

Answer this query now

Query

Please Help, I had applied for the trust and the trust is registered as Religious Trust Due to Religious Trust we are unable to get 80G exemption Certificate . We carried out charitable activities during the last three to four years. 80G exemption was rejected on the basis on some objects of Trust deed . After this rejection we communicate with Alibag Charity Commissioner and given application for remove religious object. The Assistant Charity Commissioner Raigad Region, Alibag Passed the order and accepted the changes. As per me IT Officer (Exemption) should consider the changes and accept the trust as charitable. But the officer told to terminate(cancel) the trust and form a new trust. My doubt is new trust will have same trust name and even pan number will be same. I think trust should be amended rather than cancelling and forming new trust. Please help me by any section or case law to proof