LCI Learn: New courses launched! Advanced Certification in Companies Act, 2013
×

Home > Experts > Taxation

Displaying Queries 1 - 10 of 331 in 34 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open

sanjitroy

asked On 29 May 2015 at 17:27

Answer this query now

Input service tax adjusted against excise duty payment

can you explain in details adjustment of input service tax against payment of central excise duty & what is the process to adjust the input service tax & time bound for service tax credit.

1)input service is taken for advertisement,telephone bill,commission bill on cc loan & rent of the factory of the product.
2)for the month of dec-14 we forgot to take adjust of all the input service tax bill,can we now adjust remaining input service bill against excise duty payment for the month of may15, (note-advertisement bill is not yet paid to the vendor)

ajay

asked On 20 May 2015 at 06:57

Answer this query now

Payment procedure under service tax

Dear
why cant i change my query.

Praveentristar@gmail.com

asked On 16 April 2015 at 14:53

Answer this query now

Income tax refund

Dear Sir

I received the cheque of income tax refund amount Rs 82, 520/- .But the account no mentioned was my old bank account, I sent it to State Bank of India, Cash Management Product Centre, Mumbai with supporting documents for reissuing the refund amount. I sent it on 21-02-2015, but till now I am not received the refund cheque

Please advise me what to do next….
praveen

SKM (User)

asked On 16 April 2015 at 10:42

Answer this query now

Service tax in delhi metro contracts

Is service tax applicable on civil construction contracts in Delhi Metro or is it service tax free under Govt. Infra projects?

yagnesh dave

asked On 07 April 2015 at 13:17

Answer this query now

Taxation

I HAVE FILED SERVICE TAX RETURN FOR PERIOD APR TO SEP 14 FOR RESIDENTIAL COMPLEX CALCULATED TAX ON 25% OR 3.09% OF TOTAL VALUE AND SELECTED NOTIFICATION 26/2012 AND SERIAL 1 IN SERVICE TAX RETURN BUT NOW WHEN I VIEW MY ST3 RETURN IT SHOWED ERROR THAT 26/2012 NOTITFCATION AND SERIAL 1 IS NOT APPLICABLE TO RESIDENTIAL COMPLEX SERVICE. MY QUESTION IS THAT WHAT IS THE CORRECT NOTIFCTION AND SERIAL NO FOR RESIDENTIAL COMPLEX SERVICE FOR ABOVE 3.09% CALCULATION AND WHETHER MY CALCULATION IS CORRECT OR NOT

Read more at: http://www.caclubindia.com/experts/ask_query.asp

Ankur Gupta

asked On 21 February 2015 at 10:52

Answer this query now

Entry tax

आदरणीय महोदय,

एक कोल्ड स्टोर के भवन नवीनीकरण में शहर के बाहर से लोहा ख़रीदा है क्या उस लोहे की खरीद पर एंट्री टैक्स जमा करना होगा| कृपया बताने की क्रप्या करे
भवदीय

Gauri

asked On 08 January 2015 at 15:32

Answer this query now

H.p. taxation(on certain goods carried by road) act, 1999

my company has purchased a firm in Himachal Pradesh in 2014. Meanwhile this has come to our knowledge that the said Firm has not collected & deposited the Tax under section 4A of HP(CGCR)act, 1999 since 2011. Now our firm is in big trouble as the firm has more than millions of tax liability under the act. previous partners has already filed a writ petition in High Court of H.P. but it seems it will not be admitted by the court and the same will be dismissed.
Kindly provide some suggestion.

thanks in advance.

Nilesh

asked On 26 August 2014 at 18:07

Answer this query now

Vat applicable on shares & securities transaction (mcdex)

Friends, If I earn profit through sales transaction of MCDEX registered broker whether vat applicable on that sales purchase transaction i.e. gold/silver, crude oil, Jiru etc

Share And Securities cover VAT or not?

Friends Pl reply ASAP

AJOY KR. MUKHERJEE

asked On 26 April 2014 at 11:06

Answer this query now

Disallowance of declaration in form – ‘h” by the additional commissioner of sales tax , west bengal

With reference to the above it is to inform you that the Additional Commissioner, Sales Tax, West Bengal (Appellate) has been disallowed the Declaration in Form – “H” on grounds that “the Export invoice date prior to purchase invoice date”.

The actual matter is :

We received purchase order from M/s, Gemini Merchandise Pvt. Ltd., Pitampura, Delhi – 110088 to supply the C. I. Ingot Moulds which they exported to Nigeria through Kolkata Port on 20/11/2008(this is purchase order date). We confirm that the materials to be delivered after 15-20 days as the manufacturing was take some time over phone. In the meantime they started the proceeding for booking the container by applied for excise bond and shipping bill at excise & customs dept. The M/s, Gemini Merchandise Pvt. Ltd. make the commercial invoice and other documents to submit the same to Indian customs for making the shipping bill. They mention the date of Commercial Invoice is 17/12/2008, from custom department they received shipping bill. In shipping bill the date was mentioned 18/12/2008, let export date was mentioned 24/12/2008 and the date of bill of lading was 28/12/2008. We supplied the materials on 19/12/2008 against our sale invoice and ARE-1 date was also 19/12/2008.

Is this process is o.k. is there is any ground for disallowed the declaration in form “H” which already disallowed by the sales Tax authority with the ground that “the Export invoice date prior to purchase invoice date”.

as per CST Rule there clearly mention that 1st the merchant exporter get the foreign buyer order, according to that the merchant exporter place the purchase order to the manufacturing exporter, then the mfg. exporter supply the materials through sale invoice alongwith ARE-1 or ARE-4, then the bill of lading will be made.

Please help us so that we can get relief from the Sales Tax Department.

Thanking you

kamal

asked On 25 July 2013 at 13:47

Answer this query now

Aaa lisence

In Advance License we can apply for DBK claim for Duty of indigenous materials procured. is it possible to apply DBK claim for indigenous items procured for AAA license