LCI Learn: New courses launched! Advanced Certification in Companies Act, 2013
×

Home > Experts > Taxation

Displaying Queries 1 - 10 of 334 in 34 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open

sumit

asked On 26 April 2015 at 08:04

Answer this query now

VAT

Sir one of my friend wants to voluntary register under VAT pl let me know d procedure please ?

sanjeevkhandelwal

asked On 25 April 2015 at 20:56

Answer this query now

Vat

Entry Tax on Long Steel under MVat with effect from 01/04/2015 onword,
Tax on schedule C ENTRY 55 (4) & 55(5)
As per LA Bill 2015

Finance Minister Speech in House are as.
“Entry Tax are Levied on some Goods in order to protect legitimate tax revenue of the state.
It is brought to my notice that long steel is being sold directly to consumers from neighboring state
This has resulted in a loss of legitimate tax revenue of the state. In order to ensure legitimate tax realization on consumption of long steel I propose to levy a five cent Entry Tax on long Steel.
To avoid double taxation on long steel , set off will be allowed as per provision.”

That’s Means,
1) It is on consumption
2) It is on those who already registered under M Vat/C Vat
3) It is not on Reseller who purchase from out of state and same sold in the state coz this sell are first sell in the state , dealer already paid first sale tax in the state
4) What s the meaning of this tax? COZ it is on registered Dealer every dealer calculate his Liablities earlier and pay or claim refund as the case may be & Now first pay then claim refund ?
5) If we think this tax on those who are not registered under M Vat/C Vat then what about Purchase set off mention in speech
Please Explain with your Expert Knowledge

suren

asked On 25 April 2015 at 16:31

Answer this query now

Incometax

Dear Experts,

Our housing Co-op society proposes to invite Maintenance Fund Deposit ( Interest free ) from its member.
The Society further proposes to keep the same in a Co-Operative Bank in the Joint Name i.e. Society will be at First holder Name, Jointly with concerned member as Joint/Second Holder .

The interest accrued on such deposit will be credited to the society's account directly by bank and society in turn will adjust the same amount in the maintenance fund payable by the member from time to time.
further, at the time of maturity, the fund (Pricipal) will go back to member's account as per the terms and conditions laid down while putting the FDs with Bank.

Query :-

What will be the Income Tax Liability of such interest income generated.

Interest is credited directly to Hsg Society's account (exempted being co-op to co-op).
Or, will it be liable to member ???

Thanks and Regards

MANOJ

asked On 22 April 2015 at 21:52

Answer this query now

Ap vat - revised return

Dear Sir

If we file revised return under APVAT Act after the expiry of 6 months , can the same will be considered in assessment if difference in vat payable is more than 10 lacks. Is principal of natural law & justice applies here. Please refer any case law. Can the same ( late filed revised return ) will be considered in Appeal , if same is not considered by COMMERCIAL TAX OFFICER in Vat Audit. Thanks & Regards ,

Praveentristar@gmail.com

asked On 16 April 2015 at 14:53

Answer this query now

Income tax refund

Dear Sir

I received the cheque of income tax refund amount Rs 82, 520/- .But the account no mentioned was my old bank account, I sent it to State Bank of India, Cash Management Product Centre, Mumbai with supporting documents for reissuing the refund amount. I sent it on 21-02-2015, but till now I am not received the refund cheque

Please advise me what to do next….
praveen

SKM (User)

asked On 16 April 2015 at 10:42

Answer this query now

Service tax in delhi metro contracts

Is service tax applicable on civil construction contracts in Delhi Metro or is it service tax free under Govt. Infra projects?

RAJEEV VARMA

asked On 14 April 2015 at 15:21

Answer this query now

Pan in the name of executer

Clarification needed in respect of allotment of PAN in the name of executor of a registered WILL. Fact of the case:-
Mr. A executed a registered WILL giving all his assets to his four childrens.
In the registered WILL. He made Executor of the WILL to his brother till the date childrens attend majority as at the time of death as well as till date all the four childrens are minor.
And also the income arising out of the deceased estate and the tax is to be paid by the executor till the date younger son attains majority. In the system we are unable to file any provision for allotment of PAN in the name of executor or (Representative Assesses) Please clarify us.
Thanks & Regards

yagnesh dave

asked On 07 April 2015 at 13:17

Answer this query now

Taxation

I HAVE FILED SERVICE TAX RETURN FOR PERIOD APR TO SEP 14 FOR RESIDENTIAL COMPLEX CALCULATED TAX ON 25% OR 3.09% OF TOTAL VALUE AND SELECTED NOTIFICATION 26/2012 AND SERIAL 1 IN SERVICE TAX RETURN BUT NOW WHEN I VIEW MY ST3 RETURN IT SHOWED ERROR THAT 26/2012 NOTITFCATION AND SERIAL 1 IS NOT APPLICABLE TO RESIDENTIAL COMPLEX SERVICE. MY QUESTION IS THAT WHAT IS THE CORRECT NOTIFCTION AND SERIAL NO FOR RESIDENTIAL COMPLEX SERVICE FOR ABOVE 3.09% CALCULATION AND WHETHER MY CALCULATION IS CORRECT OR NOT

Read more at: http://www.caclubindia.com/experts/ask_query.asp

Ankur Gupta

asked On 21 February 2015 at 10:52

Answer this query now

Entry tax

आदरणीय महोदय,

एक कोल्ड स्टोर के भवन नवीनीकरण में शहर के बाहर से लोहा ख़रीदा है क्या उस लोहे की खरीद पर एंट्री टैक्स जमा करना होगा| कृपया बताने की क्रप्या करे
भवदीय

Gauri

asked On 08 January 2015 at 15:32

Answer this query now

H.p. taxation(on certain goods carried by road) act, 1999

my company has purchased a firm in Himachal Pradesh in 2014. Meanwhile this has come to our knowledge that the said Firm has not collected & deposited the Tax under section 4A of HP(CGCR)act, 1999 since 2011. Now our firm is in big trouble as the firm has more than millions of tax liability under the act. previous partners has already filed a writ petition in High Court of H.P. but it seems it will not be admitted by the court and the same will be dismissed.
Kindly provide some suggestion.

thanks in advance.