Home > Experts > Taxation

Displaying Queries 1 - 10 of 355 in 36 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open

CA Anurag Vishwakarma

asked On 05 May 2016 at 18:17

Answer this query now

Central excise

Excise Duty Paid on input goods at the @ of 12.5% and duty payable on manufactured output goods @ of 6 % in this case how much CENVAT can be utilised on output goods please help.

Jimish

asked On 29 April 2016 at 12:29

Answer this query now

Can we take vat input on depb license which are buying from the dealer?

Dear Sir/Madam,

We have purchase depb license from the open market in which we have received 5% VAT BILL from the dealer. My question is can we take that VAT as input credit in our account. If Yes Kindly sent us the link of the notification for the same.

Note:We are using that license for the payment of our import duty.

Stephen

asked On 11 April 2016 at 12:51

Answer this query now

Debit income & contract income taxation

Dear Tax Experts,

Greetings…

I have few query on taxation..
I am a retired person having simple debt based income, post retirement I just started working as contract basis. Now will my employer deduct any tax from my contract amount and how should I file my income tax return under which form/s showing both debit based income and contract based salary also what would be allowable deductions can I claim.

Appreciate your help.

Stephen

Bhagwan das

asked On 11 March 2016 at 01:11

Answer this query now

Telangana VAT act stock transfer restricted

In 2014 June andhar & Telangana separated
And we open our branch in andhra and Ho at Telangana and we transfer stocks from Telangana to branch in Andhra And sales done in Andhra and we paid output tax and input tax is 0 now Telangana commercial tax officer restricted stock transfer and put
Tax labity on stocks transfer .what his obligation is thst we are taking input in Telangana where we purchase locally and sending stock transfer to other state and paying VAT their so Telangana govt loseing VAT. Pl advice us any act to clearly on this.

CA Ronak Jain

asked On 14 February 2016 at 12:09

Answer this query now

Query

Please Help, I had applied for the trust and the trust is registered as Religious Trust Due to Religious Trust we are unable to get 80G exemption Certificate . We carried out charitable activities during the last three to four years. 80G exemption was rejected on the basis on some objects of Trust deed . After this rejection we communicate with Alibag Charity Commissioner and given application for remove religious object. The Assistant Charity Commissioner Raigad Region, Alibag Passed the order and accepted the changes. As per me IT Officer (Exemption) should consider the changes and accept the trust as charitable. But the officer told to terminate(cancel) the trust and form a new trust. My doubt is new trust will have same trust name and even pan number will be same. I think trust should be amended rather than cancelling and forming new trust. Please help me by any section or case law to proof

Sachin Gole

asked On 30 January 2016 at 22:18

Answer this query now

is car theft claim settlement taxable in india

Respected experts,

My car was stolen in May 2015, the insurance claim was settled after 8 months of mental torture and harrasment.

My car was 14 months old when it was stolen, I had renewed the policy after 12 months and the idv was 80% of initial ex showroom price.

I had done some partial payment of my car loan hence idv was more than my loan outstanding amount with the bank.

The insurance company had a weird requirement of receving loan closure documents before the claim could be settled which bank was not comfortable with.

I had no choice but to close the loan by arranging for the loan outstanding amount and then finally received the whole of claim settlement amount in my account.

Could you please help me understand if this claim settlement amount of idv would be taxable as per IT laws.

Logically the idv of a car can never be more than the depreciation value of the car. but wanted some expert suggestions on this matter.

Please feel free to reach me on sachin0103@gmail.com in case you need additional details pertaining to this.

Appreciate your guidance on this issue.

Sachin Gole.

Sundaresan

asked On 21 January 2016 at 10:06

Answer this query now

West bengal purchase tax applicability

We have engaged the contractor who is a non resident to west Bengal state vat tax act.
The contractor mainly does civil, plumbing, interior, electrical supply, laying & installation works at the property owned by us towards renovation.

In this regard we are deducting
works contract tax as per the applicable section of the WB vat act.

In this scenario,whether the purchase tax will be applicable , if so this will be liable in the hands of the contractor or to the person(company) who is owning the asset .

surajit manna

asked On 15 November 2015 at 15:25

Answer this query now

Filling of er - 7 return

we are filling ER - 3, so Can we are liable to file the return ER - 7 ? pls mention the notification also .

Surajit Manna

Nookala Subrahmanyam

asked On 06 October 2015 at 09:28

Answer this query now

Penalty and interest

Recently EA 2000 audit was conducted, the audit officer has pointed out that one of the entry of excess credit taken in April 2014 amount, and asked us to reverse the cenvat we have done the reversal in Sept 2015. In review meeting Commissioner (Audit) advising the audit officer to demand of penalty under 15(1) of CE rules and interest. This rule is not retrospectively amended, how could they demand u/r 15(1).
Further we have been maintained the balance of amount in our cenvat account. It is very clear that the cenvat availed but not utilized. Hence, there was no question of interest. Experts please comment on this.

Please comment on this

Dilip Domadiya

asked On 16 September 2015 at 19:05

Answer this query now

Vat credit reduction in gujarat ogs sales

Dear Sir

i want to know credit reduction on outstate sale under gujarat vat law

purchase within state 2515015/- tax 126016
purchase from outside state 13471718/- tax 269434/-

sales within state 17260935/- tax 863045/-
sales outside sales 8277654/- tax 165554/-
branch transfer 1780250/-

please find attached file for detail information of sales & purchase