Home > Experts > Taxation

Displaying Queries 1 - 10 of 326 in 33 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open

Dharmesh Jayaswal

asked On 02 October 2014 at 12:45

Answer this query now

Income tax notice 143(2)

I havce recieved a Notice from ITO under above subject for AY 2012-13 and AY 2013-14 simultaneously on 30th Sep 2014.
I have filed the return for the same on 28th March 2013 and 30th March 2014 respectively.

It seems this might be fake notice as
1. It has come via mail incomtaxofficer1.2@gmail.com and not via any official ID.
2. There is no reference number mentioned in letter.
However I back checked via internet that the name and tel number of the AO is correct. I have tried to call but no one responded.

DO you think the Notice is valid for FY 2012-13?

Nilesh

asked On 26 August 2014 at 18:07

Answer this query now

Vat applicable on shares & securities transaction (mcdex)

Friends, If I earn profit through sales transaction of MCDEX registered broker whether vat applicable on that sales purchase transaction i.e. gold/silver, crude oil, Jiru etc

Share And Securities cover VAT or not?

Friends Pl reply ASAP

AJOY KR. MUKHERJEE

asked On 26 April 2014 at 11:06

Answer this query now

Disallowance of declaration in form – ‘h” by the additional commissioner of sales tax , west bengal

With reference to the above it is to inform you that the Additional Commissioner, Sales Tax, West Bengal (Appellate) has been disallowed the Declaration in Form – “H” on grounds that “the Export invoice date prior to purchase invoice date”.

The actual matter is :

We received purchase order from M/s, Gemini Merchandise Pvt. Ltd., Pitampura, Delhi – 110088 to supply the C. I. Ingot Moulds which they exported to Nigeria through Kolkata Port on 20/11/2008(this is purchase order date). We confirm that the materials to be delivered after 15-20 days as the manufacturing was take some time over phone. In the meantime they started the proceeding for booking the container by applied for excise bond and shipping bill at excise & customs dept. The M/s, Gemini Merchandise Pvt. Ltd. make the commercial invoice and other documents to submit the same to Indian customs for making the shipping bill. They mention the date of Commercial Invoice is 17/12/2008, from custom department they received shipping bill. In shipping bill the date was mentioned 18/12/2008, let export date was mentioned 24/12/2008 and the date of bill of lading was 28/12/2008. We supplied the materials on 19/12/2008 against our sale invoice and ARE-1 date was also 19/12/2008.

Is this process is o.k. is there is any ground for disallowed the declaration in form “H” which already disallowed by the sales Tax authority with the ground that “the Export invoice date prior to purchase invoice date”.

as per CST Rule there clearly mention that 1st the merchant exporter get the foreign buyer order, according to that the merchant exporter place the purchase order to the manufacturing exporter, then the mfg. exporter supply the materials through sale invoice alongwith ARE-1 or ARE-4, then the bill of lading will be made.

Please help us so that we can get relief from the Sales Tax Department.

Thanking you

kamal

asked On 25 July 2013 at 13:47

Answer this query now

Aaa lisence

In Advance License we can apply for DBK claim for Duty of indigenous materials procured. is it possible to apply DBK claim for indigenous items procured for AAA license

Students

asked On 18 July 2013 at 15:04

Answer this query now

Mvat

What are the Liabities of an MVAT Auditor who along with the Trader indulges in Evasion of MVAT Tax (by Certifiying Audit report in Form 704 knowing that there is tax Evasion i.e paying only 1 % instead of 12.5%) and charges Premium Fees for Signing the Bogus MVAT Audit Report.

gosc

asked On 17 July 2013 at 11:16

Answer this query now

Income tax returns reg.ay 2013-14

I would like to share the information with regard to Income Tax Returns:-

Please refer Instructions for SAHAJ INCOME TAX RETURNS point No.7 Obligation to file return AY 2013-14

Every individual whose total income before allowing deductions under Chapter VI-A of the Income-tax Act, exceeds the maximum amount which is not chargeable to income tax is obligated to furnish his return of income. The deductions under Chapter VI-A are mentioned in Part C of this Return Form.
The maximum amount not chargeable to income tax in case of different categories of individuals is as follows:-
1] Incase of individuals below the age of 60 years Rs.2,00,000/-

2] In case of individuals who are of the age of 60 years Or more at any time during the financial year 2012-13 Rs.2,50,000/-

3] In case of individuals who are of the age of 80 years Or more of any time during the financial year 2012-13Rs.5,00,000/-

***Please refer ITR or ITO for further clarification***

My sincere thanks to all Experts for giving useful advice to all on FOC in this LCI
S’Ram

NITIN SHARMA (LL.M.)

asked On 13 July 2013 at 10:49

Answer this query now

Service tax registration

In service tax registration of flexi-recharge and sim card retailer which one of the service category should be select between following -

1. Frenchise Service
or
2. Telecommunication

Please clarify.

Ram Avtar Gupta

asked On 09 July 2013 at 18:20

Answer this query now

Excise

sir
i am doing a job in excise able dealer and maintain the data in busy i want to know that what is the procedure for e-filling of excise return and if we submitted wrong return omitted can we revise the return

SUJITH K K

asked On 29 June 2013 at 14:26

Answer this query now

Work contract act -(kerala value added tax)

We have got One work order from Surat based company.That have interstate purchase,Local purchase and Labour portion also.Then how to raise invoice under compounding scheme as per Kerala Value added tax

sujith

s.chitra

asked On 13 June 2013 at 17:21

Answer this query now

"c" form

Whether late filing of returns with regard to CST is acceptable, since we have procured material in the month of October 2012 and the same has been filed in the month of December 2012 returns, while opening we could not able to view the "C" Form. Now the supplier is requesting us the issue the "C" Form against the supply made by them. What is the procedure to view the "C" Form through on line and issue the same to our supplier.

Please provide your valuable guidance.

Thanks and Regards,

S.Chitra