Home > Experts > Taxation

Displaying Queries 1 - 10 of 326 in 33 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open

Govindbhai

asked On 24 April 2014 at 13:34

Answer this query now

Cenvat credit on inport/trading activity

SIR,

WE ARE THE REGISTER DEALER OF CENTRAL EXCISE
AT PRESENT WE ARE PAYING SERVICE TAX ON G.T.A.UNDER REVERSE CHARGE WE ALSO EARNINGS
COMMISSION FROM THE SUPPLIERS FOR WE ALSO PAID THE SERVICE TAX PLEASE CLARIFY
WE CAN AVAILED THE CENVAT CREDIT OF OUR INPUTS SERVICE TELEPHONE,COURIER,IMPORT SERVICE LIKE CLEARING FORWARDING CONTAINER AND G.T.A. INWARD FRIGHT CREDIT FOR THE PAYMENT OF SERVICE TAX AGAINST COMMISSIONS

WE CAN AVAILED FULL CREDIT OR PARTIALLY PLEASE ADVICE .

ChandraLawyersclub

asked On 21 April 2014 at 23:01

Answer this query now

Demand notification under 143(1) for ay0809

Dear Experts,
I am salaried person.
I was just reading a query of someone regarding 143(1) notification. I logged in IT portal my username, find one notice of demand of tax Rs 11123 lying from CPC for Ay 08-09 date of notice 9/2/2010 due date after 30days, update by CPC 26march 2014.
I had left my address in Jan 2010, moved to another city for job change. Not got any Notice physically
1. Since I am doing e filing from last 2 years only from Fy10-11 AY 11-12, Can I get details of this 143(1) from CPC Bangalore which was manual return.
2. Since 4 years passed now , can I file for correction if any mismatch?
3. Should I pay this , how much should I pay, it is showing 11123
4. I am not getting my form 16A for Fy7-08 now, there is no 26AS also for the year. How can I file for correction?
Chandra

kamal

asked On 25 July 2013 at 13:47

Answer this query now

Aaa lisence

In Advance License we can apply for DBK claim for Duty of indigenous materials procured. is it possible to apply DBK claim for indigenous items procured for AAA license

Students

asked On 18 July 2013 at 15:04

Answer this query now

Mvat

What are the Liabities of an MVAT Auditor who along with the Trader indulges in Evasion of MVAT Tax (by Certifiying Audit report in Form 704 knowing that there is tax Evasion i.e paying only 1 % instead of 12.5%) and charges Premium Fees for Signing the Bogus MVAT Audit Report.

gosc

asked On 17 July 2013 at 11:16

Answer this query now

Income tax returns reg.ay 2013-14

I would like to share the information with regard to Income Tax Returns:-

Please refer Instructions for SAHAJ INCOME TAX RETURNS point No.7 Obligation to file return AY 2013-14

Every individual whose total income before allowing deductions under Chapter VI-A of the Income-tax Act, exceeds the maximum amount which is not chargeable to income tax is obligated to furnish his return of income. The deductions under Chapter VI-A are mentioned in Part C of this Return Form.
The maximum amount not chargeable to income tax in case of different categories of individuals is as follows:-
1] Incase of individuals below the age of 60 years Rs.2,00,000/-

2] In case of individuals who are of the age of 60 years Or more at any time during the financial year 2012-13 Rs.2,50,000/-

3] In case of individuals who are of the age of 80 years Or more of any time during the financial year 2012-13Rs.5,00,000/-

***Please refer ITR or ITO for further clarification***

My sincere thanks to all Experts for giving useful advice to all on FOC in this LCI
S’Ram

NITIN SHARMA (LL.M.)

asked On 13 July 2013 at 10:49

Answer this query now

Service tax registration

In service tax registration of flexi-recharge and sim card retailer which one of the service category should be select between following -

1. Frenchise Service
or
2. Telecommunication

Please clarify.

Ram Avtar Gupta

asked On 09 July 2013 at 18:20

Answer this query now

Excise

sir
i am doing a job in excise able dealer and maintain the data in busy i want to know that what is the procedure for e-filling of excise return and if we submitted wrong return omitted can we revise the return

SUJITH K K

asked On 29 June 2013 at 14:26

Answer this query now

Work contract act -(kerala value added tax)

We have got One work order from Surat based company.That have interstate purchase,Local purchase and Labour portion also.Then how to raise invoice under compounding scheme as per Kerala Value added tax

sujith

s.chitra

asked On 13 June 2013 at 17:21

Answer this query now

"c" form

Whether late filing of returns with regard to CST is acceptable, since we have procured material in the month of October 2012 and the same has been filed in the month of December 2012 returns, while opening we could not able to view the "C" Form. Now the supplier is requesting us the issue the "C" Form against the supply made by them. What is the procedure to view the "C" Form through on line and issue the same to our supplier.

Please provide your valuable guidance.

Thanks and Regards,

S.Chitra

S. M. Chouhan

asked On 11 June 2013 at 17:09

Answer this query now

Abatement provision on commercial and industrial construction services tax in service tax

I am a civil contractor providing consturciton services. I received a show cause notice from Service Tax Department regarding the levy of service tax on the civil construction works done by me at the site of NLC, Palana, Bikaner.

I have argued for abatement of 67% on the entire work receipts but the department refused in absence of providing the work orders and "G" schedules and levied the tax on entire receipts.

Is it correct ?.
Whether there is any pre qualification or formalities to get the benefit of abatement under this catagory of services tax, though I am not registered with the department of service tax ?

Is there is any notification or circular regarding unconditional abatement, please provide me.