Respected Professional
I came across a registered deed in Kerala, which states its Kozhuvarka Panaya Aadharam. What is meant by Kozhuvarka Panaya Aadharam ? ( കൊഴുവർക്ക പണയ ആധാരം )

Thanks in advance

Answer now

Anonymous
16 February 2019 at 12:54

Sampati

sir meri dadi ka makan jisme 3 waris he ,lakin ak ne nakali waris ban kar bech diya

Answer now

Anonymous
16 February 2019 at 12:51

Sampati

sir meri dadi ka makan jisme 3 waris he ,lakin 1 ne waris ban kar bech diya

Answer now

Anonymous
16 February 2019 at 12:49

Sampati

sir meri dadi ka makan jisme ten waris he ,lakin ak ne nakali waris ban kar bech diya

Answer now

Anonymous

Respected Lawyers,

My new purchased flat is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Property is inherited by legal heirs, and they executed release deed and registered in favor of first son.

I've have done "Agreement for sale" with seller and paid all stamp duty and duly registered in sub-registrar office as well as per consultant from lawyer.

So my question is Do I still need to do Sale Deed for same property?

Is registered Agreement for sale is sufficient for transfer of title? What would be consequence if I dont do Sale Deed?

Let me know.

Thank you for your valuable inputs.

Answer now

Anonymous

Good morning Sir!

I have a flat in Sudarshan, GB road, Thane (W). I want to give on rent and have completed proper online registration process for my lease agreement of 22 months. In Original property agreement, we are joint owners, myself being first and wife being second. However, online registration of lease agreement for rent is done on my wife's name and I have signed as witness. CHS of Sudarshan is not accepting this agreement.

They are showing me some bye laws of society which I don't understand as common man. Society is insisting me to make new agreement having names of both the owners on lease agreement. This is painful for me as I am staying in Gujarat. Please guide me in understanding whether they are correct? Or Is there any provision of making any affidavit for the same.? Can I complaint against society? if yes, to whom?

Please help me to resolve this issue.

Thanks & regards,

Rajendra Sanap
8422930505

Answer now

05 February 2019 at 15:46

Extra room on terrace

Sir ,
Top floor with roof rights in multiowner building is constructing extra two rooms and bathroom on the terrace using steel and bricks wlthout any permission. It is A three storey building measuring 350 mt on the main road in vaishali , ghaziabad. What are the rights of the other flat owners :
1. How and whom to approach to stop illegal construction. ?
2. What is actually allowed and not allowed in this type of situations.?
3. What is called ' temporary structure " if at all can be constructed legally.?
Pl help us in sorting this issue.

Answer now

05 February 2019 at 15:14

Owners of flat not paying maintenance

Dear Experts,

In my society of 600 flats, approx 46 flat owner are not paying their maintenance cost per month since last 4-6 years, and their flats are vacated for since then.

Dues are so much but neither they visit nor give their property on rent. In this such case what action the committee should take legally so that they pay their dues.

Can committee auction their property or seize??

Answer now

31 January 2019 at 12:29

How to buy an entire firm?

hello, I want to buy an entire business firm (FACTORY) in which the land (which was in the name of the firm ) was transferred from 3 partners to one partner by conveyance deed. So If I want to purchase the land and business of the firm from that person, then do I need to execute a partnership deed or sale deed or both?
Is it mandatory to pay stamp duty and do registration of land, in case to transfer the title/ownership of property from that one partner to my name?

Answer now

24 January 2019 at 23:10

Vat for previous years

I have received a letter from my builder/developer to pay VAT for the period before 2016 because Haryana government has sent a demand to the builder/developer.
The property was completed and delivered by the builder many years back. All the dues were cleared.
Property is already registered.
Is this demand for the builder/developer to bear or for the owners?

Many thanks.

Answer now

×