Since I caught them n my husband when I came to know he got married and was with his second wife and children recently born he came home and is with me.But the marriage was done in Mantralaya and the register officer said as he got register marriage he has to take divorce as that marriage is legal too as it is register n that lady says now I left ur husband as I came to know he is married .if any lady cheated would file a case but that lady knew my husband was married so she divorced her first husband n got married to my husband as per Catholic marriage act. but how come the marriage took place in Mantralaya without getting the couple's verified in this way so many families are getting destroyed just because I came to know my husband got married in Mantralaya I went to verify so government too need to do something in their verification

Answer now

17 October 2017 at 19:51

Registration of document

Respected Members,

kindly give your opinion on following case:

In the there are four land owners (i.e. A,B, C, & D) and sale agreement, conveyance deed is to be register but out of four land owner one land owner is not came for registration i.e. "D" will sub-registrar will be able to register the above mentioned documents with remark of "pending signature of "D" .
Please Advice

Answer now

09 September 2017 at 09:14

Power of attorney

Dear Experts

In a case main evidence from the Applicant side deposed the witness and exhibited documents on the basis of POA issued
in his favour. During the cross several objections were raised upon the validity of notorised POA such as (1) POA was not witnessed
(2) was not supported by the Resolution though it was specifically mentioned in POA that Resolution is attached as a condition.

Please enlighten me !) Whether such POA is valid? 2) Whether we can raise objection in final arguments that entire deposition based on such invalid POA is not maintainable.

If there are some specific section in Indian Evidence Act or elsewhere,please quote. If there is any rulling please quote.

Please do not say it is academic OR who am I OR give complete details and so on. I request for a relevent guidelines.Thanks.

Answer now

08 September 2017 at 15:22

Stamp duty

Article 5 (h) (A) (iv) of the Bombay Stamp Act states 5(h)AGREEMENT OR ITS RECORDS OR MEMORANDUM OF AN AGREEMENT, - (A) if relating to -
(iv) creation of any obligation, right or interest and having monetary value, but not covered under any other article,--
(a) if the amount agreed does not exceed rupees ten lakhs,--0.1 per cent. of the amount agreed in the contract subject to minimum of rupees 100. (b) in any other case,-- 0.2 per cent. of the amount agreed in the contract.

(1) What Agreements fall within this Clause? Is this Clause meant only for documents which spell one-sided obligation like undertakings?
(2) Would Service agreement fall within this purview?
(3) Would Bank guarantees be considered as falling within the purview of this Clause?
(4) Would agreements setting out terms and amount of Donation fall within this Clause?
(5) Would an agreement to outsource activity of "collecting information, processing and providing of results" fall within this Clause?

Answer now

I have applied for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna while taking the loan from bank 1 year back. Recently I have approched to the bank regarding subsidy but bankers says that Name of the female is not in your Sale Deed, Correct the Deed and then submit it to bank and submit fresh application.

Further, I have corrected my name through official gazzette and updated my KYC Documents.

Original Registry copy is with Bank

Can I correct my sale deed by using corrected name and addition of Female name in my Sale deed ? What will be approximate charges for the same ? Is any one have Draft Sale Deed copy which is fulfil the conditions given under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna ?. Please provide the same.

Thanking you,

Sachin

Answer now

03 September 2017 at 17:38

Cancellation of registered irrevocable poa

Dear SIR/MADAM

HOW CAN I CANCEL A REGISTERED IRREVOCABLE POA?
UNDER WHICH ACT I HAVE TO REVOKE IT?
IF ANY JUDGEMENT OR ANY GOVERNMENT NOTIFICATION OF CANCELLATION OF REGISTERED IRREVOCABLE POA?

REGARDS
ROHAN KOLI

Answer now

30 August 2017 at 10:55

regarding pan and adhar card

I had applied for pan card as Harish manjunatha as my name.it got rejected because of mismatch in adhar card.I have my name as harish m in all documents including adhar card..I don't have any document's with the full name..inorder to change Adhar details what should I do..how much Time does it take.

Answer now

07 August 2017 at 12:16

Encumbrance certificate

What is the meaning of RR and RE in the column of name of the parties in Encumbrance certificate??

Answer now

Hi All,

I am married and have a 5yrs child, before 3 years my wife separated, now I am going abroad and in visa application there is option to fill spouse details in case of married. And I have no idea if I choose "separated" then the detail of spouse or child is mantatory or not???

And in such case shall I need to show proof of seperation???

Please share your experiences

Answer now

09 July 2017 at 12:53

After receiving Probate

After receiving Probate from Honourable Calcutta High Court. Do I have to file an inventory Petition and make a Deed . If so what is the time period and before which Court

Answer now

×