advocate logo paste on vehicle

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
17 November 2009

I have complite law degree & enrolled bar councle fo uttar pradesh Allhabad but i m fresher so paste advocate logo on my bike
but some time a police officer objectio it.
in this sitution what i do. pls. tell me what is the rule. what is the section for this procedure. thanks

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (Expert)
17 November 2009

Ur an advocate, so u can use the advocate sticker to ur bike, police cannot object it. There is no rule or section to this.

G V S Jagannadha Rao (Expert)
17 November 2009

Once you are enrolled, you are an advocate. You must have got your certificate of enrollment from Bar Council. You can call yourself an advocate. Bar Associations of almost all High Courts and Associations of many subordinate Courts issue
ember (vehicle parking) stickers. Stickers are also available in market. If you want to paste any such sticker on your vehicle, no one should object. A police man has no business to object to it. You may take this to the notice of the Public Prosecutor of your court. He may be able to help you.

Anish goyal (Expert)
17 November 2009

Show them your id card

Sachin Bhatia (Expert)
17 November 2009

You are enrolled as an advocate, so you have every right to use advocate's logo. If some police officer objected to it you show them your Identity card which was given to you by State bar council.

Adv Archana (Expert)
17 November 2009

Yes, show him your ID card issued by the state bar council.

Adinath@Avinash Patil (Expert)
17 November 2009

you are advocate you have right to use logo.

Kumar Krishan Agarwal Advocate (Expert)
17 November 2009

Ask the Police officer name and of which area he is? Then show your arrogance that I am an advocate if this is not helpful make an short application and go to the Police station where the officer is under charge P.S.
and also
take the help of the bar association of your city against that police officer.

K.C.Suresh (Expert)
18 November 2009

Any complaints the Advocate have to pass through the Bar Association where you are a member. Direct encounter nowadays is not healthy as the relation ship between Advocates and Kakhi walas in some areas are poor.

Guest (Expert)
18 November 2009

Besides our learned experts views, I would like to add that, police can object if the sticker is pasted on the number plate (since it is prohibited by motor vehicles act).

sankar narayanan (Expert)
18 November 2009

they have no right to ask such question abt , if he got any doubt on it then we too explain proper way, bcz u have legitimate right to afix the sticker in ur vechicle , bcz u fully qualified lawyer. infurther if he behave any wrong manner then u take it to the judicial way.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu