Remember | Register | Forgot Password?
Bookmark This Page   RSS Feeds  Follow On Twitter


Search for Lawyers          

Home > Experts > Property Law > U.P.Z.A. & LR Act--share of daughters agriculture land UP

Please Wait ..

U.P.Z.A. & LR Act--share of daughters agriculture land UP (Property Law)

Report Abuse
This query is : Resolved

Author : Anonymous

Posted On 15 June 2010 at 16:30

My Father has sold a part of the ancestral agriculture land to someone without our consent.I have one brother and a married sister.I belong to UP. Can I take back the sold land?Is UPZA & LR Act is applicable here or Hindu succession Act will prevail?


To activate Click to Talk, e-mail at 

Expert : M/s. Y-not legal services

Posted On 22 July 2015 at 23:14

anonymous query can not be answered.



You need to be the querist or approved Lawyersclubindia expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login ( Members Login ) now

Similar Queries :

Quick Links

Browse By Category

Subscribe to Experts Feed
Enter your email to receive Experts Updates:

web analytics