Transfer of Individual property in HUF

This query is : Resolved 

21 April 2009

Hi every body,

Pls tell me if an individual (karta of HUF) is transferred his personal immovable property into Houch Pouch of HUF then there is required any legal document to transfer this property. If yes, then tell what is the legal document require.

Y V Vishweshwar Rao (Expert)
21 April 2009

No Docuemtn is required, it may be by intention and declaration of the owner , by declarations orally or in writting or in any other documents , by actually treating the proerty as joint proerty by all the members and owner and owner admissions as Joint Proerty in any manner and it depends on various facts defers from case to case . The Claim on this , is to be proved by the person claiming it as Joitn Proeprty / merged proerty !

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (Expert)
21 April 2009

by giving mere vardi to the Deputy Tahasildar he can transfer his self earned property to HUF. But in case of any dispute vardi does not holds good because any immovable property more than Rs.100 if transferred it requires registration. It is better to execute the regd rights relinquish deed infavour of HuF , stamp duty is very megre.

22 April 2009

yes i agree with the learned advocates

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu