Stamp Paper Vendor Licence(Delhi)

This query is : Resolved 

04 May 2009

I would like to seek some guidnace in regards to obatining Stamp Paper selling licence in delhi. This query seems unsolved for me and still stands answerable to my client. Thus I would appreciate If the panel of experts could help me out with some details as to where to apply , how to apply, requirements etc. awating for reply. thanks in advance.

Y V Vishweshwar Rao (Expert)
04 May 2009

In Ap the Licence to Sell the Govt Stamps is with permission and licence by District Registrar - Stamps and Registration .

The same is applicable in Delhi -
You may contact the Local District Registration Office - Stamps and Regitration Department and for every state there is Wib sites- Stamps and Registration with all details!

With regards

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (Expert)
05 May 2009

It is better to contact the Dist, registrar of ur Dist., to get the detials.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu