Section-498a and section-9

This query is : Resolved 

25 May 2012

Respected sir,

i need your help to solve my problem.
Meri shadi Dec 2011 me hui thi.shadi ke 4-5 mahine k baad,mere sasural wale mere upar mentally torture krne lage aur mere parents ko mujhse milne nhi dete the aur agar wo mujhse milne aate the to unke sath bura behaviour krte the.meri sister-in-law mujh par hath bhi uthati thi aur mere liye bad words ka use krti thi.M delhi ki hu, isliye mujhe ultra modern kah kar mujhe character-less khti thi and she is a lawyer in rudrapur court.She said that if you filed any FIR and case against us, so that you will pay for it because i know the crime and its solution to how come out from it. After that, mere sasural walo ne mujhe april 2012 m ghar se bahar nikal diya. iske baad,may 2012 ko m apne sasural wapis gai magar mujhe ghar m nhi ghusne diya gaya and my husband is also with his parents. After that,on 21 april my husband filed section-9 against me for restitution of conjugal rights and raise false implications on me and my parents to save himself from section-498a, which will filed from my side.
Please sir guide me what should i do against my in laws and one of them is lawyer, who is the main executor.please help me.

V R SHROFF (Expert)
25 May 2012

you file 498
you say that they throw u out, collected all ur stri dhan, lying with your lawyer sis in law, let her get bail??
yuopu hire better lawyer, who is against her.
you demand separate resi + mtn+ all jewellery ur belonging in DV Act

Kiran Kumar (Expert)
25 May 2012

they might have filed the Section 9 petition, but the malafide behind the things can still be get forwarded.

it will be better if you consult some local lawyer for proper opinion as per the actual facts and circumstances.

K.K.Ganguly (Expert)
Click to Talk
26 May 2012

File an application under section 498A of IPC immediately through an experienced lawyer.

Shonee Kapoor (Expert)
28 May 2012

Section 9 doesnot stop you from pursuing your own legal remedies in law.

What solution are you looking for?


Shonee Kapoor

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu