Remember | Register | Forgot Password?
Bookmark This Page   RSS Feeds  Follow On Twitter


Search for Lawyers          

Home > Experts > Property Law > Sec. 70 under bombay tenancy & agricultural land act 1948

Please Wait ..

Sec. 70 under bombay tenancy & agricultural land act 1948 (Property Law)

Report Abuse
This query is : Open

Author : Arati Gawde

Posted On 30 July 2012 at 22:17

We have with us government records which show that we are staying in our village’s house which is situated in Sindhurga Dist. from 1959 – 60. Therefore, we are intending to file case to insert our name on 7/12 extract as Kul. And one of the requirement / annexure before submitting case to Tehsildar is “Grampanchyat’s Certificate”, which shall must be passé in General meeting. Due to some local pressure Grmpanchyat are giving some irrelevant excuse and not inserting this point in agenda in their meeting, & therefore we are not getting Grampanchyat’s Certificate. (We were furnished with our application all the relevant proofs in Grampanchyat which we have with us till date)

Kindly tell what is the solution available for us? (I have read somewhere that there are some different rules / regulation especially for the Ratanagiri & Sindhurdhuga Dist.)


To activate Click to Talk, e-mail at 



You need to be the querist or approved Lawyersclubindia expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login ( Members Login ) now

Similar Queries :

Quick Links

Browse By Category

Subscribe to Experts Feed
Enter your email to receive Experts Updates:

web analytics