Remember | Register | Forgot Password?
Bookmark This Page   RSS Feeds  Follow On Twitter


Search for Lawyers          

Home > Experts > Property Law > Sale of agriculture land (of patta) by s.c. to s.c.

Please Wait ..

Sale of agriculture land (of patta) by s.c. to s.c. (Property Law)

Report Abuse
This query is : Open


Posted On 20 July 2012 at 16:26

Dear sirs,
I belong to sch. caste community, living in Uttar Pradesh. my wife has purchased a land from her cousin (Sch.Caste), who got it on transfer from his father. This land was awarded (avantan) PATTA to father in 1973. The sale deed was registered by Tehsildar in April 2009, & after 3 months period, "order" for possession ( DAKHIL-KHARIZ)was also passed by the same Tehsildar in favor of my wife in July 2009. But on the basis of a wrong representation by third party (villager), this deed was again cancelled by the same Tehsildar in April 2010. Now case is before the court of S.D.M. for final decision. If the decision comes adverse, what action should we take ? Please advise,


To activate Click to Talk, e-mail at 



You need to be the querist or approved Lawyersclubindia expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login ( Members Login ) now

Similar Queries :

Quick Links

Browse By Category

Subscribe to Experts Feed
Enter your email to receive Experts Updates:

web analytics