This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
23 March 2011

Dear Sir,

As must be knowing i had query and you cleared my some of the doubts. Coming to the one more, case fact.

My mother who retired has filed case in Karntaka Tribunal Administrative (KAT) in the year 2006, and the advocate has given the case number 5879/2006 but still she has not got any updates about that case. I just tried KAT Website to check the status of case, but not able to find it. What would be the next proceedure please do clarifiy and clear the doubts.

With Regards
Vithal N Upari
IInd Sem LLB Student

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (Expert)
23 March 2011

You can visit the KAT office to know about the status of the case.

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
25 March 2011

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your reply.


You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu