Refusal to receive letter from civil judge

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
09 August 2018

My in-law has filed a case against his brother for property dispute,his sister does not want any share in that property then is it necessary to receive letter issued by court by his sister?

Kumar Doab (Expert)
09 August 2018

Pls don’t post as AQ and post with your ID and you can get many replies.
Your ID does not mean your email id or phone number and don’t post these also.
Also redraft so as to convey a clear message in query.

Kumar Doab (Expert)
09 August 2018

The court does not issue a letter but summons. The refusal to accept may go against the person to whom summons are issued.
Sister/daughter may have share in property of father/brother.
When you post with your ID; also post which personal law applies e.g; Hindu and post full facts of the matter!

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu