Protest petition under 154crpc

This query is : Resolved 

11 July 2019

Can complainant file protest petition if Police he registered the FIR under 154 sec? Need Judgment of Hon’ble SC or Bombay HC In a criminal case.


13 July 2019

Dear Sir,
The procedure under Sub Clause (3) of Section 154 of Cr.P.C may be followed as there is no opportunity of protest petition.

Please mark “LIKE” if satisfied by my answer.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu