Remember | Register | Forgot Password?
Bookmark This Page   RSS Feeds  Follow On Twitter


Search for Lawyers          

Home > Experts > Family Law > PWDV ACT

Please Wait ..

PWDV ACT (Family Law)

Report Abuse
This query is : Resolved

Author : Anonymous

Posted On 31 July 2011 at 00:05

can a complaint against the mother-in-law be filed as PWDV Act,2005 specifies protection of women. i would like to know the for and against arguments for this statement as my understanding about this is limited . please do help as quick as possible.


To activate Click to Talk, e-mail at 

Expert : Arvind Singh Chauhan

Posted On 31 July 2011 at 11:07

Find the attachment to remove confusion

Author : Anonymous

Posted On 31 July 2011 at 12:12

thank u .. i have a clear picture now


Posted On 03 August 2011 at 08:12

if there is any specific act by the mother-in-law, then can be filed.



You need to be the querist or approved Lawyersclubindia expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login ( Members Login ) now

Similar Queries :

Quick Links

Browse By Category

Subscribe to Experts Feed
Enter your email to receive Experts Updates:

web analytics