Mutation entry record

This query is : Resolved 

29 May 2011

what is mutation entry in revenue deptt.
I have taken homeloan from Bank.
My builder have submitted temoporary mutation entry record in bank.
I am facing problem of morgage of home in bank as bank asking me mutation entry record is not acceptable as it is temporiry entry.
What shoud i do?

Kundan Lal Nandwani (Expert)
29 May 2011

mutation is updating the record of immovable properties of any kind. All the transctions in the immovable properties more than Rs. 100.00 are to be entered for the information of public at large so that if they want to deal in that property. The transctions include all types i.e. sale, mortgage, leases etc. There is no temporary mutation in law. In your caee the builder might not have completed all the formalities and for that reason it may be pending. The builder has no role to play in mutation if the sale deed has been executed in your favour and on the basis of the sale deed the mutation of ownership will come in your name and mortgage will be entered in the name of bank. Find out the deficiency from the concerned department and complete the deficiencies and if the builder is not co-operating , sue him. nandwani advocate

Guest (Expert)
29 May 2011

Yes, i agree with kundan lal view ,Dear parag just follow the advise given by kundan.

bhagwat patil (Expert)
30 May 2011

mutation entry reflects the mode of change in ownership of[ FERFAR NOND,] It is effected on 7/12 extract of the property.there is on term as temp. mutation entry.

Agree with Mr. Kundan Lal.

RAVI B SHAH (Expert)
10 June 2011

Agree with experts. PLS check with concern office and confirm what your builder has submitted and also inquire about the genuinity of documents provided to you?

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu