Home > Experts > Labour & Service Law > Maharashtra Minimum wages & DA for July to Dec 2011

Maharashtra Minimum wages & DA for July to Dec 2011 (Labour & Service Law)

Author : nisar

Posted On 21 July 2011 at 12:39

What is the Maharashtra Minimum wages & DA for July to Dec 2011 for various establishments.

Please reply.

Thanking you all.

nisar5346@gmail.com

Expert : Ajay Bansal

Posted On 25 July 2011 at 10:30

SEE M.L.T. OF LAST 20 YEARS.

Expert : R.Ramachandran

Posted On 25 July 2011 at 13:51

Dear Mr. Ajay,
I do not understand why you ask the querist to see M.L.T. for last 20 years when he wants to know the Maharashtra Minimum Wages & DA for JULY TO DECEMBER 2011.

Do you mean to say even in 2010 or for that matter in June 2011 itself (forget about 20 years back) the Maharashtra Minimum Wages & DA would be known for the period July 2011?

I am also seeing for a number of queries you simply say "Refer to A.I.R. Manual".
As an expert either you should give an appropriate answer or refrain from giving answers if you do not know. There is no point in simply asking the querist to refer this or refer that when you yourself are not very sure where the answer lies.

Today itself you have given such "Refer A.I.R. Manual" reply to several questions. This does not help the querist in any way.