Land acquisation

my father have .172 hecter land at dewas road ujjain mp
on 26/4/1996 sdm ujjain acquired .172 hectare land under [bhu arjan adhiniym dhara 4,5,6] and .100 hecter remains with us because there was house built on .100hect
land was acquired for UDA[ujjain development] authority for yojna P-1/87
this land was not used for said yojna,now UDA want to sell this plot independently
at commercial rates
can we file writ under new act which states that
The rural development ministry has modified Clause 95 of the new Land Acquisition, Rehabilitation and Resettlement (R&R) Bill, 2011.
As per this bill " When any land acquired under this Act remains unutilised for five years from the date of taking possession, the same shall return to original land owner or their legal heirs as the case may be."

Dear queriest, I think the Land acquisition R & R Act, 2011 came into force in the year 2014 though the bill introduced in the year 2011. As in your case it is 1996, you may not get the benefit.

×