This query is : Resolved 

11 February 2019

We filed civil suit ( 1997 ) of land which we have possession from ancestors but respondent forcefully takes possession by making wall in 1997 so we filed suit based on promulgation report of city survey which made by respondents during our minority ( 1980 ) which mention document of our ancestor of samavat 1960 and respondent did not mentioned about acceptance of this documents in their written statement and chief examination but produced WILL of year 1990. Judgement given against us and based on wholly on document which we produced which not accepted by respondents. Judgment based only our side chief examination when opposite side chief examination mentioned about false statement which not considered. Now at appeal stage we found the document produced by us based on promulgation report which made by respondents are fraud not of this land documents. So we filled application for accept original documents and document of forgery by findings it by us as additional evidence but it was rejected by district court. So is it exparte decree based on one side fact ? Can I filled writ of mandamus before high court or filled civil revision ?

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu