Divorce

I was married in June last year.My wife does not want to have physical relationship. She also does not want to be separate. Kindly advise me what to do.

Thanks and Regards,
Acharya.

R.R. KRISHNAA (Expert)

It is strange that your wife does not want to have physical relationship but also does not want to seperate. In such case you both can consult a family counsellor/doctor and find out the exact problem between you both. Better you can discuss with your wife about what is the problem.

prakash vathore (Expert)

right suggession given by the krishnaa.

Hi Mr. Krishnaa,

Neither myself nor my wife has any physical problem. We have gone to Doctor for complete medical check-ups.

Acharya

A V Vishal (Expert)

Consult a marriage counsellor or show her to a Psychiatrist. She must be suffering from some sort of psychiatric problem.

Sachin Bhatia (Expert)

Consult it with a doctor and find out the problem.

Adv ramesh chheda (Expert)

not allowing to have sexual intercourse is a cruelty caused towards spouse and on that ground u can ask for divorce .

Bhumik Dave (Expert)

then nw plz plz cosult a good lawyer. bcoz this problem can't solve by simply guidence.

×