This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
22 January 2010

Dear Sir,

I was married in June last year.My wife does not want to have physical relationship. She also does not want to be separate. Kindly advise me what to do.

Thanks and Regards,

R.R. KRISHNAA (Expert)
22 January 2010

It is strange that your wife does not want to have physical relationship but also does not want to seperate. In such case you both can consult a family counsellor/doctor and find out the exact problem between you both. Better you can discuss with your wife about what is the problem.

prakash vathore (Expert)
22 January 2010

right suggession given by the krishnaa.

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
22 January 2010

Hi Mr. Krishnaa,

Neither myself nor my wife has any physical problem. We have gone to Doctor for complete medical check-ups.


A V Vishal (Expert)
22 January 2010

Consult a marriage counsellor or show her to a Psychiatrist. She must be suffering from some sort of psychiatric problem.

Sachin Bhatia (Expert)
22 January 2010

Consult it with a doctor and find out the problem.

Adv ramesh chheda (Expert)
22 January 2010

not allowing to have sexual intercourse is a cruelty caused towards spouse and on that ground u can ask for divorce .

Bhumik Dave (Expert)
23 January 2010

then nw plz plz cosult a good lawyer. bcoz this problem can't solve by simply guidence.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu