Dispute of understanding between flat owner and society

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
12 February 2019

Good morning Sir!

I have a flat in Sudarshan, GB road, Thane (W). I want to give on rent and have completed proper online registration process for my lease agreement of 22 months. In Original property agreement, we are joint owners, myself being first and wife being second. However, online registration of lease agreement for rent is done on my wife's name and I have signed as witness. CHS of Sudarshan is not accepting this agreement.

They are showing me some bye laws of society which I don't understand as common man. Society is insisting me to make new agreement having names of both the owners on lease agreement. This is painful for me as I am staying in Gujarat. Please guide me in understanding whether they are correct? Or Is there any provision of making any affidavit for the same.? Can I complaint against society? if yes, to whom?

Please help me to resolve this issue.

Thanks & regards,

Rajendra Sanap

kavksatyanarayana (Expert)
19 February 2019

The flat is owned by two people (you and your wife) jointly. Then both of you execute lease deed or any deed relating to the property purchased by both of you. Now request them to issue NOC and got attested by Notary at your place. if CHS agree, its ok. Otherwise first cancel the lease deed executed by your wife only and then make a fresh lease deed.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu