Compulsory Compliance for NBFC companies

dear all
pls provide me common compulsory compliance for NBFC Companies after registration with RBI

To activate Click to Talk, e-mail at lciconnect@lawyersclubindia.com 

Manish Singh (Expert)

Under Section 45 I(a) of the RBI Act, an NBFC should register with it and have a minimum net-owned fund (NOF) of Rs 2 crore. NOF is a computed difference between the aggregate (specified) investments and the aggregate of paid-up equity capital and free reserves after certain deductions.

Rajeev Chaturvedi (Querist)

i am asking after registration

Manish Singh (Expert)

whether it accepts public deposit or not?

Manish Singh (Expert)

Reserve Bank of India has been regulating the financial activities of the Non-Banking Financial Companies under the provisions of Chapter III B of the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934.
to get details please go through Master Circular –“Miscellaneous Non-Banking Companies (Reserve Bank) Directions, 1977” RBI/2008-09/8 DNBS (PD) CC No.122/03. 02.001/2008-09

Rajeev Chaturvedi (Querist)

thanks i will see that circular if any querry i will askt

A.A.JOSE BARODA (Expert)

I concur with Mr.Manish.

×