Bond transfer from kerala state government to university

This query is : Resolved 

10 February 2019

I am working as Assistant Director in soil conservation department of kerala state service and is doing phd on deputation from 22-02-2016 to 21-02-2019. I have submitted a bond as per which I have to work continously in the department for a period of five years after my return from deputation. Now I got appointment in kerala agricultural university as assistant profesor. I applied the post through proper channel and has submitted NOC from the present employer. But they did not mention anything regarding bond in the NOC. Now is there any problem of transfering my bond requirement to the university which is a kerala government institution. What is the procedure of bond transfer? If any delay occurs in the procedure what can I do if my joining time is elapsed during the process
Thanking you,
Yours faithfully

Bilal U Gani (Expert)
11 February 2019

Why you worried about the bond,they have issued NOC in your favor and that is enough for you to join any other department.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu