Home > Experts > Labour & Service Law > regarding salary issues

regarding salary issues (Labour & Service Law)

Posted On 07 April 2011 at 16:11

hi,i worked in an organisation name"microstar"as floor manager from jan 2010 to 26 april 2010.on 26th april 2010, i resigned on certain illegal grounds which was unacceptable to me. actually, microstar is a call centre institute which provides training of call centers.So i resigned from there.Now i am asking salary ie10,000+2,000 incentive. but the owner of microstar replied me that she could not provide me salary as she is in great loss,due to my resignation.i have sent a notice to her with the help of local lawyer of 7 days to pay my full salary.now i want to ask whether my case is strong or not? what are the acts of laws which can make my case strong.suggest me some ideas for it.I have attached copy of appointment letter,as i have typed in word.you can read this analyse my right to ask for salary.

Expert : M.Sheik Mohammed Ali

Posted On 07 April 2011 at 17:03

what was mentioned in the appointment letter of terms and condition? any previous notice for before leaving in the terms and condition.

Expert : Kirti Kar Tripathi

Posted On 07 April 2011 at 17:48

an employer can not deny its employees from his salary. to get salary for the period of employment is the right of a employee. since your salary was Rs. 10,000/- PM, you can file application under Payment of Wages Act but for incentive, you have to seek remedy in another forum, depending upon your nature of job.