Remember | Register | Forgot Password?
Bookmark This Page   RSS Feeds  Follow On Twitter


Search for Lawyers          

Home > Category > Taxation

Please Wait ..

News & Updates

Cabinet approves CGST (Amendment) Bill, 2017

The Union Cabinet chaired by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has given its ex-post facto approval for the promulgation of the Central Goods and Services Tax (Extension to Jammu & Kashmir) Ordinance, 2017 and replacement of the Ordinance by the

Full Story


More News

Forum Discussions

More Messages

Share Files

More Files

Experts Exchange

Customs clearance

Posted by Jayanta

Kindly enlighten :

1. We will import one Machine for testing certain goods at our factory and after the testing that machine will be sent back . What is the procedure ?
2. We had imported consumable goods but a lion share is found defect and not as per secs. We want to send back this rejected materials to Exporter- there is no GR Waiver as it will be monetarily settled.
How to proceed please.

Read Expert Opinion

More Experts Queries


Authorized economic operator program for exporter and importer

## What is AEO (Authorized Economic Operator?) AEO is facilitation scheme i.e. holder of this certificate is entitled for certain privilege, benefi

Full Article

Complete guide on impact of GST on media & entertainment

Introduction The Indian Media and Entertainment (M&E) industry is a sunrise sector for the economy and is making high growth strides. Proving i

Full Article

Why do lawyers need to be brought under the GST compliance ambit?

Introduction The complex nature of India's GST - which has four tax brackets ranging from a 5% to 28% - is bound to attract thousands of lawsui

Full Article

More Articles

Also see

Updated on : 20/01/2018 09:52:04

web analytics