Remember | Register | Forgot Password?
Bookmark This Page   RSS Feeds  Follow On Twitter


Search for Lawyers          

Home > Category > Taxation

Please Wait ..

News & Updates

Shri Bandaru Dattatraya calling on Shri Arun Jaitley to discuss issues relating to Demonetization

The Minister of State (IC) for Labour & Employment Shri Bandaru Dattatreya met the Union Minister of Finance & Corporate Affairs, Shri Arun Jaitley and discussed the issues relating to demonetization and gave suggestions keeping in view the w

Full Story


More News

Forum Discussions

More Messages

Share Files

More Files

Experts Exchange

Double signature in same invoice

Posted by mohit kumar

Dear Sir,

Please have a look enclosed Scan Sales Invoices No MF1617/441-A. It was received from Sales Department on dated 30/11/2016 with proper Signature and I filed VAT and Excise Return accordingly in same month on same basis.
But I received Same Number and same date Invoice (See Scan Sales Invoice No. MF1617/441-B) from same department on dated 04/02/2017 but Authorized Signature and Date & Time of Removal are totally different.
It is clearly visible that the invoice has been modified two times i.e.
Invoice No Invoice Date Invoice Value (Rs.) Authorised Signatory Date of Removal
MF1617/441 30/11/2016 7,29,000.00 Bharat Bhusan Bhat 30/11/2016
MF1617/441 30/11/2016 7,29,000.00 Ravindra Singh 15/01/2017
Actual Removal of Goods as per ARE-3 No- 21 01/02/2017
I do not understand how can I treat it in revised VAT and Excise Return because
we never give two difference information to the taxation department.
So please suggest and guide for the same matter for maintanin record accodingly.

Read Expert Opinion

More Experts Queries


Highlights Of The Benami Transactions (Prohibition) Ammendment Act, 2016

The government strategy now seems clear; it aims at taking strong action against benami property as soon as the demonetisation drive gets over. 

Full Article

Chartered Accountants Monopoly to practice GST Law is Undesirable

1. All the Ministers, MP’s, MLA’s and Judges in India are under wrong impression that only Chartered Accountants are in practice of taxati

Full Article

Why fool tax payers is the major question, tax payers themselves question.


Full Article

More Articles

Also see

Updated on : 21/02/2017 14:56:03

web analytics