Remember | Register | Forgot Password?
Bookmark This Page   RSS Feeds  Follow On Twitter


Search for Lawyers          

Home > Category > Students

Please Wait ..

News & Updates

Cabinet approves Official amendment to the Bill for change of name from "Rajendra Central Agricultural University" to "Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University"

The Union Cabinet chaired by the Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has given its ex-post facto approval for the Official amendment to the Rajendra Central Agricultural University Bill,

Full Story


More News

Forum Discussions

More Messages

Share Files

More Files

Experts Exchange

My college is refusing to give my documents back, help!

Posted by Bharath

My previous college took my originals(10th and 12th marks cards) and made me lose 1 year, did not return it during CET last year when I got a seat in Dental. Im trying again this year but they are demanding 1.2 lakhs. I begged them to give it back but they wont listen. What do I do? I am not from a rich family to pay so much and my education is getting ruined! please advice

Read Expert Opinion

More Experts Queries



Utilitarianism talks about political obligation from an absolutely distinct view. No divine theory to tell people to follow the king because he is the

Full Article

BCI Rules, 2014 and 2015 (Duration of Practice)

I want to discuss about the recent regulations passed by the Bar Council of India regarding practice in the High courts and The Supreme court of In

Full Article

In Chaos Judicial Independence?

India's Honurable Chief Justice T.S Thakur blamed government for bringing the Judiciary to a stand still by stalling the appointment of judges

Full Article

More Articles

Also see

Updated on : 30/04/2017 09:52:01

web analytics