Law on recovery of advance or earnest money

Introduction The “advance deposit”, which is being paid as part of a contract for transfer of an immovable property, has in the past be

Full Article

Mortgage: The Legal Provisions governing it

Mortgage defined Mortgage is transfer of an interest in a specific immovable property, for securing an advance payment of money by way of loan. &nb

Full Article

Role of an attesting witness in a Will

Attesting witness An attesting witness is a person who puts his sign or mark on a deed or will at the request of its creator, immediately after its

Full Article

More Articles

Experts Exchange

Requesting advice

Posted by T.Rajendra

T.Rajendra 21/09/2018 11:22:10 Dear Sir, My self Rajendra.Please help me in this case. Some land is with the name of My grand Mother. My Grand Mother And Grand Father were Died. They have only one daughter.i.e My mother. My Mother and father also died at the age of 6 months to me. From That time My grand parents(mother's parents) take care of me upto 2013. in 2013, they can i transfer the land with my name(now actually with My grand mother's name. Note:I am Daughter's son

Read Expert Opinion

More Experts Queries

Updated on : 21/09/2018 11:52:13


  LAWyersclubindia Menu