The Union Cabinet chaired by the Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi, gave its approval to amendments to the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Bill, 2013 pending in the Rajya Sabha, and approved amendments proposed in the Bill. The recommendat
- I am willing to purchase a flat attached with terrace (aprox. 80 Sq.ft.) at thane. Where as the purchase agreement made by builder does not mention anything about the terrace in it. The agreement only talk about the carpet area of the flat only.
- -The builder has included the terrace cost in my total flat cost. Also, we have paid service tax, mvat on the terrace cost. Also my maintainance cost covers the terrace area. But builder is not mentoning the terrace area anywhere in the agreement.
- -When I'm asking the same about it to builder, they are replying that post 2009 the law has changed and they are ristricted to mention the terrace area in the agreement.
- -As per my understanding if I'm showing the terrace cost, mvat, service tax & maintainance cost in the agreement why can't the agreement mention anything about terrace.
- -Also, does the possession date needs to be included in the purchase agreement?
Awaiting for your reply. And I'm yet to sign the agreement.