Remember | Register | Forgot Password?
Bookmark This Page   RSS Feeds  Follow On Twitter


Search for Lawyers          

Home > Category > Others

Please Wait ..

News & Updates

SC refuses to restrain Srinivasan from contesting BCCI election

The Supreme Court on Monday refused to pass any order on the plea to restrain N Srinivasan from participating in the November 20 Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the BCCI and to declare as illegal the continuance of its office bearers due to the fail

Full Story


More News

Forum Discussions

More Messages

Share Files

More Files

Experts Exchange

Co operative society matter

Posted by fm

building went into redevelopment was accommodated in new building now society not giving parking slot,many members holding 2 to 3 parkings slots their lawyer send notice {that we are not entitled for parking space as old agreement with the builder is silent on parking space but however "you are in queue" } which will never come ......... any fruitful options left for c'mmon man

Read Expert Opinion

More Experts Queries


Which Came First, the Chicken or the Horse?

Untitled 1 The law sides with the injured and against the negligent   There was a time during the 1940s, when a chicken 

Full Article

Applicability of Section 185 in the Companies Act,2013

Untitled 1 Loans to Directors, etc. – Applicability of Section 185 in the Companies Act,2013 -   Some perspectives &nbs

Full Article

Domain name disputes - Uniform rapid suspension (URS) system

Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN): ICANN, based in USA, is responsible for the management of the Internet’s dom

Full Article

More Articles

Also see

Updated on : 21/10/2014 14:08:03

web analytics