News & Updates

Payment of Minimum Wages to Contract/Casual Employees

The basic rate of minimum wages for the scheduled employments in the Central sphere was last revised and notified on 19.01.2017. A component of minimum rates of wage, Variable Dearness Allowance (V.D.A.), was last revised on 01.10.2017.Rates fixed fo

Full Story


More News


Off days, holidays are counted in service period for the Payment of Gratuity !

For the payment of Gratuity; In computing 240/190 days, as the case may be, in last year of service, the number of holidays whether Sundays or pub

Full Article

Employee is Entitled to Interest if Payment of Salary is Delayed !

{A} Even in absence of statutory rules, administrative instructions or guidelines, an employee can claim interest under Part III of the Constitution r

Full Article

Subsistence Allowance - Employer's weapon

The industrial employment (standing order) Act, 1946 was brought in existence to standardize the service condition of workman in industrial establishm

Full Article

More Articles

Experts Exchange

Break bond with company and retrieve my original certificate

Posted by Praveen

I am working in it company in Chennai, I signed a bond with them for 2 years and I give my original certificates to them, They give me a training for 15 days (not offer food, room, salary or transportation) after that they place me as a trainee for 1 year but I worked there for 25 days or less, I want to resign my job for personal reason and also I want to do higher studies but they not give my Certificates and asking ₹50,000 for breaking bond, my salary is ₹12,000 and I even didn't receive my salary because the first month not finished if they want to take my salary as training cost there is no problem but I can't give ₹50,000 that very big amount for me please kindly help me by telling a way to get my certificates back.

Read Expert Opinion

More Experts Queries

Updated on : 20/06/2018 18:12:11


  LAWyersclubindia Menu