Remember | Register | Forgot Password?
Bookmark This Page   RSS Feeds  Follow On Twitter


Search for Lawyers          

Home > Category > Intellectual Property Rights

Please Wait ..

News & Updates

Intellectual Property System

India continues to be placed on the Priority Watch List under the US Special 301 on account of USA’s assessment of Indian IPR protection being inadequate. The Special 301 Report issued by the United States under their Trade Act of 1974 is a un

Full Story


More News

Forum Discussions

More Messages

Share Files

More Files

Experts Exchange

Patenet registration process

Posted by adv.bharat @ PUNE

We are starting a new concept and have one more question regarding patent.
Suppose, the brand name we are registering patent is XYZ. We already bought the domain name So, should I also register patenet with Is it required?

Read Expert Opinion

More Experts Queries


National IPR Policy 2016:Foundation stone laid.

Aristotle once remarked, “Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet”. This quote has proved to be hundred percent true with respect to

Full Article

Trademark infringement & passing off in the indian pharmaceutical industry

Introduction.   The concept of ‘Trademark’ is not new in the Indian scenario. In this 21st century of commercial, technica

Full Article

Next act of digital crime

In this Digital Age, data and information are valuable resources to every person. An identity is the most natural part of a person. Theft of data a

Full Article

More Articles

Also see

Updated on : 26/05/2016 05:16:01

web analytics