Remember | Register | Forgot Password?
Bookmark This Page   RSS Feeds  Follow On Twitter


Search for Lawyers          

Home > Category > Family Law

Please Wait ..

News & Updates

Implementation of Domestic Violence Act

The Central Government has been emphasising upon the need to impart training to First Class Judicial Magistrates/Metropolitan Magistrates to deal with cases under Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act (PWDVA), 2005 through National/State Ju

Full Story


More News

Forum Discussions

More Messages

Share Files

More Files

Experts Exchange

Defamation and malicious procecution

Posted by askar

My case under Defamation and Malicious Procecution had accepted and filed by court as criminal case and issued summon to exwife. Same court acquited me from 498a against me earlier. I want to know the following;

1. How can I speedup the court procedings of this case?

2. I have strong evidence against ex then what is the maximum punishment can expect against exwife?

3. Can I file a seperate civil case for compensation?

4.If so how much I have to pay as court fee and other charges for 10 Lakh compensation case in Kerala (exclding lawyers fee)?

Read Expert Opinion

More Experts Queries


'Live- in Relationships'- Social and Legal aspects

Human relationships are complex and fragile. Sometimes, or increasingly of late, after seeing each other exclusively for a while, they talk about t

Full Article

Sex Selective Abortion- an act Causing Discrimination against Women in India

INTRODUCTON:   Sex selection is matter of global concern. In the last three decades, 12.5 million cases of female foeticide have been

Full Article

Right to maintainece of a hindu wife

"Marriages are made in heaven"- though sometimes even god does make a mistake and that's why today the courts are flooded with variou

Full Article

More Articles

Also see

Updated on : 25/01/2015 21:32:03

web analytics