Section 497 and the Indian Constitution: A critical analysis

The word adultery originates from the Latin word “adulterium”. Adultery is supposed to be a consensual sexual act between a married person

Full Article

Making Cross examination Effective

What the cross examination is Cross examination is the examination of a witness in a legal proceeding by the adverse party. It takes place after

Full Article

DNA & Indian Legal System

The DNA Fingerprinting technology is one of the foremost and most sought technologies used in developed nations for identification of culprits through

Full Article

More Articles

Updated on : 23/01/2019 19:08:10


  LAWyersclubindia Menu