Remember | Register | Forgot Password?
Bookmark This Page   RSS Feeds  Follow On Twitter


Search for Lawyers          

Home > Category > Constitutional Law

Please Wait ..

News & Updates

Gaming Your Way to Democracy: ECI Launches Video Game to Educate Voters

In a first of its kind effort, the Election Commission of India has developed a video game titled “Get! Set! Vote!” amongst a series of edutainment material son voter awareness and education. The game has been created to broadly engage c

Full Story


More News

Forum Discussions

More Messages

Share Files

More Files

Experts Exchange

Extension for 2 years to complete engg degree

Posted by sayed zahir

i am engineering student of vtu university,belgaum ,karnataka.
university rule is that a student have to complete entire course wiyhin 8
years duration .my case is that I have completed 8 years durartion but i
am eligible to take admissiion to final year .university is not giving permission for admission to final year and complete degree. please suggest me a law
point to get extension for 2 years to complete my degree

Read Expert Opinion

More Experts Queries


State liability on administrative action with reference to civil rights in India

Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE MR

Full Article

State Liability on Administrative Action; in complying with Right to Access to Health care services

Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE MR

Full Article

LGBT Rights

Normal 0 false false false EN-IN X-NONE X-NONE

Full Article

More Articles

Also see

Updated on : 24/11/2014 12:56:00

web analytics