Remember | Register | Forgot Password?
Bookmark This Page   RSS Feeds  Follow On Twitter


Search for Lawyers          

Home > Category > Civil Law

Please Wait ..

News & Updates

Amendment in Atomic Energy Act

The Government has amended sections 2 and 14 of the Atomic Energy Act, 1962 through the Atomic Energy (Amendment) Bill, 2015, which would enable Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) to form joint venture companies with other Indian PSUs to meet

Full Story


More News

Forum Discussions

More Messages

Share Files

More Files

Experts Exchange

If Plaintiff remains absent

Posted by MahendraKumar.H.Trivedi

Dear Sir
last time I posted a query was taken skeptically as I mentioned that my lawyer is double crossing me.
I read this column and I have high Regards for the penalists but Sir all lawyers are not honest like your selves.
My lawyer also became lawyer of one of the main plaintiffs and scared me that I have committed breach of injuction. Due to space constraint not possible to give full facts otherwise no intention of hiding facts.
For last five hearings web site states " Next date and "A" against plaintiffs evidence.whereas lawyer mentions that he has to.reply on my behalf ( defendant) which is not true. Hiring another lawyer to costly as i have nothing at stake
What could "A" stand for and if Plaintiffs are absenting, how many hearings can court grant?
Sorry to be verbose


Read Expert Opinion

More Experts Queries


Settled Possession

Salmond states in Jurisprudence (Twelfth Edition At pp. 265, 266) regarding possession as under:   "Few relationships are as vita

Full Article

What to do when an employee is trying to steal your client?

In today’s competitive environment, also the startup environment, everybody wants to steal the client of other organizations because everybod

Full Article

How to register will in Delhi?

Registration of will is not compulsory under section 17 of the registration act, but it is always advisable to register the instrument of will as i

Full Article

More Articles

Also see

Updated on : 24/07/2016 03:24:06

web analytics