Comments on How to deal false 498A

Displaying 1 - 1 of 1 in 1 pages

manu seth

manu seth

Wrote on 07 July 2018  

Sir, with reference to your last point what is the status of live-in partner who has stayed with another for a considerable period and bore a child who is around 20 years of age? Can she file a case under Section 498A IPC is she faces circumstances as covered in the said provision?

You need to be logged in to post comment


  LAWyersclubindia Menu