Comments on Employee can file complaint against Termination Also at City Where Management decided to Terminate

Displaying 1 - 1 of 1 in 1 pages

Mohammed Adnan

Mohammed Adnan

Wrote on 10 November 2017  

Hi All, I was employeed in private company where i took leave for 5 days due to my health issue but i informed to my team leader but when i came back to office they already raised my exit and they put me in abscond list so when i came to know this i said i would like to resign and serve notice period and want to leave company with proper releaving but they said they can't revoke my name from abscond list so they didn't allow me to serve notice period and also they didn't pay my salary for that month. can anyone help me what should i have to do on this?

You need to be logged in to post comment


  LAWyersclubindia Menu