Comments on Jaypee Infratech Insolvent - Here what you can do to recover money?

Displaying 1 - 3 of 3 in 1 pages

Wrote on 07 October 2017  

I am a allotee of kosmos unit of jaypee infratech ltd. i paid 95 percent of the cost.i couldn't file the form F due to lapse of time and i an not residing at noida. As the IRP has been appointed and SC has stayed the proceedings,again askef to submit within 45 days. i am also unanle to file complaint with RERA as well.advice. b p verma

Pradip Kumar

Pradip Kumar

Wrote on 23 August 2017  

As per insolvency of M/s Jay Pee Infratech Ltd. and the pressure created by home buyers, it is clear that the Govt.of U.P. & Central both are serious on this matter. As a result the FormF was notified through Gadget by the Govt. to save the interest of home buyers. Hence, as the information above is to be corrected that the equal distribution/share of paid amount be distributed (in case of money back) among the secured creditors/workmen/Govt. /Home buyers. So right now Home buyers are also not to be considered as unsecured creditors. Their right is also secured through Form F. Further, the interest of home buyers are to be looked into priority basis because they are utmost sufferer.



Wrote on 17 August 2017  

Thanks for the Information Nitishji.

You need to be logged in to post comment


  LAWyersclubindia Menu