Comments on Transfer Petition in Supreme Court of India

Displaying 1 - 1 of 1 in 1 pages

Member (Account Deleted)

Member (Account Deleted)

Wrote on 11 February 2017  

Can you please give the procedure to file in high court to transfer a petition in family court in a city to another family court in the same city? With cities so big, it helps to get it moved closer to residence, especially for child visitations. Thanks.

You need to be logged in to post comment


  LAWyersclubindia Menu