Transfer Petition Supreme Court
If you are thinking of filing a transfer petition Supreme Court of your case from one state to an another state and you are petitioner in the case here are some of the points you must consider.
1. A short synopsis: A short and simple synopsis outlining the grounds you wish seek before the Hon’ble Supreme Court is a must, your synopsis must be crisp and to the point and relates to only facts which forms the ground for seeking the transfer.
2. Details of the case: Specify the complete details of the case you wish to get it transfer from one court to another also specify the court in which you wish to seek the transfer of the case.
3. Grounds: Specify the grounds on which you may be seeking the transfer of case the grounds are mentioned below.
- Prejudice in that jurisdiction
- Threat to life
- Being a single women without any support.
- Medical history
- Old and ailing parents.
- No source of income
- Simultaneous jurisdiction.
4. Interim Relief: You must also pray for interim relief of stay of proceedings of the case you wish to seek transfer.
If you are defending transfer petition read this - Transfer Petition in Supreme Court - How to defend?
The author can also be reached at email@example.com