LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mshrid   29 April 2024

Update on my father's case

i did file a review and as per the ritual of suprme court it has been disposed .Me and my councel worked so hard to get this review and still it has been rejected .My councel was sure their is an error of law as i hv no  legal knowledge but judges didnt find any .Which is weird ? My councel is avoiding to  have a conversation after the decision  he was 100% that their is an error of law .Unfortunate ,its so difficult for a common man to get justice and honest ,genuine guidance . 

AFTER Filing 3 RTIs and getting them rejected by the corporation to get the information about how and how much was the salary of my father was and how it has been calculated i hv found out that they hv wrongly calculated my father's salary i went to his friend and collegue and asked him to give me  copy his salary slips  he was in same post but he is 8 years junior than my father but the corporation has quoted my father's salary less than his friend and junior.My councel as well seems to be bored and fedup  . i dont want to file comtempt . i dont want to punish anyone can i file and appeal  asking the court to pay us the difference .The road to justice is seriously draining .

Learning

9 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     29 April 2024

If your father is living,  he can file a petition seeking relief out of anamoly in pay between him and his junior and demand for payment of arrears due to this difference. 

Mshrid   30 April 2024

My father died in 2014 retirement year was 2014 on high court's decision to give 100% backwages came in 2016 but it was challenged in supreme court last year my mother died and decision of suprme court to give 60% backwages came in dec 2023 .I filed for a review but it was rejected in mar 2024 and now i hv found that the 60% backwages they calculated is errorneous . i am struggling to get justice for my father 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     01 May 2024

You have to be contended with the supreme court judgment because you cannot agitate over the judgment anywhere else after this.

If the calculation of 60% backwages is erroneous, you may issue a legal notice to the authority concerned and clarify it, if they refuse to entertain your claim for difference in the calculated amount you can file a suit for recovery against the authrotiy, let them appear before court and confirm the details.

Mshrid   01 May 2024

Thank you 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     02 May 2024

You are welcome.

P. Venu (Advocate)     02 May 2024

What is the Case No.?

Mshrid   02 May 2024

12134222djflsdkf;dslf

P. Venu (Advocate)     02 May 2024

By your arrogance or ignorance or may be both, you are inflicting injustice upon your late father. Please note that every court judgment is a public document. My legal knowledge, however limited it may be, is  of no avail in the absence of basic information as to material facts.

Mshrid   02 May 2024

Dont worry sir  GOD  is their looking after everything and i m sure he will guide me to get through this legal battle with justice .I m sure someone will genuinely help me not for the sake of money but purely for the sake of justice for a daughter 's father Apologies for not sharing case number but i think i shouldnt.Not arrogance its simple thing that not every detail should be shared on internet 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register